[3.7] Hierophant | 16 million shaper DPS (possible 24 million)! | ICE SPEAR TOTEM | HP\ES - 40% MOM

"
Prestigè wrote:
What are your thoughts on putting ATziri's Reflection in this build?

Tested it. I don't think it will be better
Would front bolt be better to clear with? and toss in Spear for bosses?
may i know this new huild is dual wand or wand stick with sheild?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Would front bolt be better to clear with? and toss in Spear for bosses?

i used ice spear and do not feel any problems

"
may i know this new huild is dual wand or wand stick with sheild?

what do y mean? (i used wand\sceptre with shield)
What spells are recommended to start lvling this from 1? New to PoE and new to templar
"
Dawnwillow wrote:
What spells are recommended to start lvling this from 1? New to PoE and new to templar

Use freezing pulse to 12 and then use arc and spell totem till around 38 at 38 make a swap to:

||ice spear - spell totem - GMP - Pierce|| 4 link
||ice spear - spell totem - GMP - Pierce - Multiple Totem Support||

Or stay with Arc totem till later either way.

It's quite a high end build so will be a bit expensive as a starter but you should achieve a comfortable experience if you farm up a tabula and use the OP's build, just drop one damage Jewel , once you can afford a 5link chest make the swap over to the chest and the curse rings.

So in a just rush to act 9 farm up a tabula rasa in blood aqueducts(dev cards drop there) and then map away and save up for the chest. Helm is quite expensive(for a new player at least) so will be a while to farm that up for you.

lllNonStop, I'm new to the game. I look now all run a map of the glacier. Can you please tell me if he can activate the entire legion with a one-time installation of totems and also clean it with a second installation. If so, post about this video. Thank.
How is the clearspeed on the totems? I understand the single target is good, but how is the clearspeed?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
How does this compare to Freezing Pulse totem?
livejamie
Why does this build use MoM if it only has 43 unreserved mana?

Edit: oh, the helmet... Got it.
Last edited by Dark_Nero on Aug 12, 2019, 10:36:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info