[3.7] Hierophant | 16 million shaper DPS (possible 24 million)! | ICE SPEAR TOTEM | HP\ES - 40% MOM

So is this build still viable for all content in 3.7 ? and is the scion better than templar ? Coz I have templar and I am about to try this in Standard League..but just wondering if scion is better and are there gonna be changes in scion tree coz I saw u wrote here no changes for Hiero, but scion ?Thanks
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 9, 2019, 11:56:52 AM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
So is this build still viable for all content in 3.7 ? and is the scion better than templar ? Coz I have templar and I am about to try this in Standard League..but just wondering if scion is better and are there gonna be changes in scion tree coz I saw u wrote here no changes for Hiero, but scion ?Thanks

scion still better.

If y will use Unnatural Instinct skill three have not changes.

If y have not unnatural possible change nodes for dis

or for HP\ES nodes
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

scion still better.

If y will use Unnatural Instinct skill three have not changes.

If y have not unnatural possible change nodes for dis (cos near scion start remove crit multi nodes)

or for HP\ES nodes
Great.Thank you. Will try out this scion :)
Hello,
Does the blood magic of Tukohama Fortress make it unfeasible for him to use this character?
Arrancarei a pele da tua carne, a carne dos seus ossos, que rasparei até ficarem secos. E mesmo assim... não terás sofrido o suficiente.
"
Sapus wrote:
Hello,
Does the blood magic of Tukohama Fortress make it unfeasible for him to use this character?

no sure
Im really loving this build, but these legion mobs are super unforgiving. I feel like im made out of paper when im getting hit by them. ive got all my ascendency and got 3600 hp and 2400 energy shield. my resists are almost capped. I'm also on a 5 link with my soul mantle, with ice spear, controlled destruction, GMP, Cold pen and added cold dmg, and im wondering if its better to run elemental focus instead because i dont feel like im getting enough corpses on the floor for diadem. I think the totems are destroying pretty much most of them.
If you read the legion update, legion mobs can not be frozen at the moment and their corpses can’t be cleared. They are working on a patch to correct. I’m somewhat squishy myself, but legion mobs are a bit overtuned. I destroy everything else. Check your immortal call set up too, I only went to lvl 10 so it procs more. Best of luck!
that makes a lot of sense. Theyre really the only mobs that give me huge amounts of trouble atm. my immortal call is at level 10. I do have vaal grace and that helps a bit, im tempted to get a level 21 discipline than just my 20 vaal discipline. my energy shield feels like it runs out a little quicker than i would like. Im also wondering since wicked ward was thrown on the tree, if its good to pick it up
What are your thoughts on putting ATziri's Reflection in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info