[3.7] Hierophant | 16 million shaper DPS (possible 24 million)! | ICE SPEAR TOTEM | HP\ES - 40% MOM

If you are a lover of totems and uber dps then welcome!

To understand the mechanics of the build please read the topic completely!

My build currently costs about 15-17 exalts.
If y want y can make it with 5-6 exs (6-link soul mantle, devourning diadem + rares), but dps will be near 6-8 mln. With 5-link will be 6.5 million, it will cost near 100-150 chaoses.

At the moment I have 5 totems with 3.15 million shaper dps each. In total its 15.75 million dps.
screenshot PoB stats and config

Clear phoenyx map 8 rolls

Leveling

Kill all bandits.

good gear for start
Tabula +2 proj gems cost 18-20c
and 2 Axiom Perpetuum
Bronze for boost crit chance cost Sceptre 1 alch (i finished all game content with dis sceptres before maps)

30+
In gem socket put rain of splinters

60+
For this level y can use soul mantle, 2 kikazaru and self-flagellation. If the cap has not yet had enough currency, I do not recommend reserving mana with mind over matter.

Ascendancy

Dexterity took for Projectile Weakness.
On the tree, I tried to take on the max energy shield recharge, since mana will not be used. The following describes why.

My gear with gems and mechanics:

Hat and watcher's eye

The helmet allows us to use mana for auras, since the Eldrich battery gives us a energy shield on top of the mana, and with 10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill and Level 15 Feast of Flesh (every 5 seconds it takes 400 HP\ES per corpse) gives a good recovery of the shield while we are clearing maps.
I have 4k HP and 2.9k ES, with 40% MOM, this is 4000 + 4000 * 2/3 = 6666 HP.
Gems in cap is Discipline for max shield and recovery speed, Hatred and Zelaotry for DPS and Enlighten (Enlighten need if you lost all ES and y need mana to cast any spell for trigger the shield recharge).

Possible modes for watcher's eye by DPS:
1. Adds (58-70) to (88-104) Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
2. Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Cold Resistance while affected by Hatred
3. Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take (8-10)% increased Damage
4. (40-60)% increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
5. (10-15)% increased Cast Speed while affected by Zealotry
6. Critical Strikes Penetrate (8-10)% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry
7. +(1.2-1.8)% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
8. (100-120)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

Possible modes for watcher's eye by survival:
1. Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
2. (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
3. (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
4. (30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

My eye:

Amulet

The minus of an amulet (40% less Critical Strike Chance) weakens a large base for crit cance with main spell (ice spear have 7% and 600% increase in the second stage), as well as diamond flask.

Body and Rings

A classic gear with self-flagellation (damage increased per curse on you), kikazaru (redused effect of curses + life regeneration) and a Soul mantle (max totems + curse on you when totem dies).
Spam totems - totem dies - more curses - more dps.
You can replace hypothermia with elemental focus, it will increased your DPS but you losing the chill and freezing (may be with this DPS it makes sense and it will cost cheaper. Craft 3 green cost just 120 chrome). You can also replace a greater multiple projectiles with slower projectiles (DPS increased only with dying sun and enchant - ice spear fires additional projectile) .
I also want to note that it will gain 90% of resistance, that it will gain a cap (75%), cos kikazaru redused curse effect by 80%.

GEMS FOR HIGEST DPS

Weapon

Cold spell dmg, add cold dmg, crit multi, cast speed its good way (crit chance for spells not boost much dps).
I bought my sceptre near 10-15 chaoses.
Gems for survival - cast when damage taken, immortal call and phase run.

Example crafted weapon with elemental damage as extra chaos in PoB with GEMS FOR HIGEST DPS

Shield

Be sure to +1 max totems. Rolls is ES/HP/Resistance. (I took my shield for about 40 chaos).
Socketed gems - stone golem for hp regen, flame dash, and a frost bomb (for bosses, as it greatly boost damage (about 17%)).

Gloves

Gloves for trigger arcane surge.
Gems is orb of storms, curse on hit and projectile weakness.

Belt

ES/HP/Resistance.

Boots

My choice is kaom's roots (optional). I think that the best choice is not to be afraid of stuns and friezes, etc. + boost HP.

Flasks

Weakens amulet minus and bleed immunity.

Boost DPS.

Gives a huge boost DPS cos reduces amulet minus and synergy with the watcher's eye (increased damage to enemies on consecrated ground).

Everyone likes running =P.

It is optional, since we cannot regenerate ES with flasks, and on the consecrated with 5 totems and golem we have near 800 hp regenerate. I took just in case + removes burning. Possible change flask for Onslaught flask it will up dmg for 8-9%.

My jewels

Gives boost dps cos we have more projectiles

Check "Body and rings".

Check "Hat and watcher's eye".

Free socket for HP/Resistance/DPS.

In gloves and belt for HP/Resistance/DPS.

Pastebin for PoB

My currently build https://pastebin.com/qwVLuZmJ
Possible build with 24 million DPS! https://pastebin.com/pT0V0wsF
ATTENTION: on a flask, I forcibly placed 17% increased damage on the consecrated ground because the PoB does not calculated this mod on watcher eye!

Pantheons

Soul of Lunaris need for avoid chained projectiles through the totems.
And Soul Shakari for immune to Poisoning.
p.s.: if y not use Kaom's roots y must to use Soul of the Brine King, cos stuns based on your max HP.

Advantages and Disadvantages

Advantages: oneshot all.
Disadvantages: a big problem with DOT damage because you cannot start recharging ES while affected by any DOT. Possible remove ignite\posion with kikazaru corrupt

My gear updates 16.04.19

I rip my 6l soul mantle with corrupt). And use easy way with 3-green 3-blue sockets (so now i have not chill\freeze and have more dmg (up near 8%)). I do not feel much difference. And found not an expensive weapon (it was cost 150 chaoses :3). But i still saving up for weapon in my exapmle.

At this moment i have 19.15 million shaper DPS

Updates for 3.7

Skill tree:
Possible swap dis

for dis

It gives us 100% curse immun. Then we no need look 15% over cup resistance (so we no need look amu with ele resistance corrupt) and will have boost dmg cos curse do nothing on y.

Flask:
Before bottle faith possible use just Sulphur Flask (cos we need consecrated ground for boost dmg\regen).

BUT I STILL RECOMMEND USE SCION VERSION :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2492701!

Waiting for your advice and comments!
Sorry for my English :3

Russian version: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2479025.

Scion version build with good survival (8k eHP and 1.6k regen) but little less dmg: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2492701
Vid from dis build:
Shaper and Uber Elder kill
Last edited by lllNonStop on Jun 9, 2019, 12:56:11 PM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2019, 11:36:01 PM
Nice Guide! I want to test it out man.
"
meister1523 wrote:
Nice Guide! I want to test it out man.

I hope y like it)
Uber Elder viable?
"
meister1523 wrote:
Uber Elder viable?

Sure, ill make vid when kill him again.
Last edited by lllNonStop on Apr 12, 2019, 1:18:07 PM
Nice! Do you happen to sell some of your items? :)
"
meister1523 wrote:
Nice! Do you happen to sell some of your items? :)

Do y mean for dis build? )
Ive posed yesterday in EU forum and didnt play yet)
Last edited by lllNonStop on Apr 12, 2019, 1:28:55 PM
Yes, Cuz im looking at the trade site and some are not available xD.
"
meister1523 wrote:
Yes, Cuz im looking at the trade site and some are not available xD.

What exactly r y looking?
Last edited by lllNonStop on Apr 12, 2019, 1:34:31 PM
The Diadem with enchant and the Kaom's Root with the corrupted implicit :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info