3.6.3c Patch Notes

"
CGNGlen wrote:
Very soon we are not clapping anymore about these kinds of patch notes, I am telling you GGG...

We want to read the following:

Fixed issues with Syndicate freezing your game when encountering any Intervention or other Syndicate encounters.
Fixed issues with huge lag spikes that just encountered in this league and have not been seen like this in a long time.
Fixed zones not loading at all ending in an endless loading screen.
Fixed the whole game (except some minor bugs), so endgame is playable and enjoyable again.
Fixed spawn rates of Niko so you guys can actually delve again.
Fixed spawn rates of the Syndicate so you guys can actually farm them again.

Who is this "we"?

I fixed the syndicate issue by moving the game to my SSD.
I've always had lag spikes, nothing has changed.
Never had an infinite load screen.
Endgame is playable and enjoyable.
I am yet to have an issue finding Niko in maps.

Only thing there that I agree with is the Syndicate spawn rarity, I guess I'm not included in your "we"?
"
jehren wrote:
What exactly does 'performance of storm brand' mean?
nerfnerfnerfnerfnerf probably the way the display falls off if you load entites that were affected offscreen
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
is this a storm brand ninja nerf?
"
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

To be honest im not sure... lol
We really do need more specific information on what exactly was changed / "improved" with Storm Brand. These notes are disturbingly vague. Can you please tell us specifically what the changes are?
Aww...the Mastermind point back to 4
how on earth is this patch 1.8 gb?
I did 40 challenges and still dont see:

1) Good spawn rate of Cortex. (did 100 nexus bosses and only 1 cortex was spawned)
2) Good spawn Syndicate (did 40 safehouses, but i bought 50 prophecies JUN for 30-35c each and spent a lot of ex)
3) Syndicate lagging
4) Drop rate of uber elder's jewel. In any other MMORPG game u can earn rewards if u kill end-game boss. IN Path of Exile - u farm uber elder and spend a lot of time for nothing. about 15 uber elders and no jewels. BUT! If u get 1 jewel from uber elder finally, it is trash for 10c. The best way to improve spawn rate - make it 100% and have a small chance to get GOOD mods on jewel. This is a stupid system that u farm 16 uber elders and get jewel for 15c after that. U have to farm him each time and drop trash jewel, but sometimes (maybe rarely) get a valuable jewel.

Im done with league by the way. This is a very STUPID LEAGUE, because of 1). 2).

I dont want even play more here. Waiting for new league and I HOPE u will start working with game fixes and buggs and stop just collecting money from people with MTX transactions. PLZ START WORK WITH THIS GAME AND FIX BUGS. People asks for fix syndicate, WHERE FIXES????
"
BRDASH wrote:
Fixed freezing and insane disconnects and slow downs that only appeared in this new league? When encountering syndicate members for instance?
having the same issues here
"
I did 40 challenges and still dont see:

1) Good spawn rate of Cortex. (did 100 nexus bosses and only 1 cortex was spawned)
2) Good spawn Syndicate (did 40 safehouses, but i bought 50 prophecies JUN for 30-35c each and spent a lot of ex)
3) Syndicate lagging
4) Drop rate of uber elder's jewel. In any other MMORPG game u can earn rewards if u kill end-game boss. IN Path of Exile - u farm uber elder and spend a lot of time for nothing. about 15 uber elders and no jewels. BUT! If u get 1 jewel from uber elder finally, it is trash for 10c. The best way to improve spawn rate - make it 100% and have a small chance to get GOOD mods on jewel. This is a stupid system that u farm 16 uber elders and get jewel for 15c after that. U have to farm him each time and drop trash jewel, but sometimes (maybe rarely) get a valuable jewel.

Im done with league by the way. This is a very STUPID LEAGUE, because of 1). 2).

I dont want even play more here. Waiting for new league and I HOPE u will start working with game fixes and buggs and stop just collecting money from people with MTX transactions. PLZ START WORK WITH THIS GAME AND FIX BUGS. People asks for fix syndicate, WHERE FIXES????
because of the MTX transaction they can make Path of Exile Possible. u know that? so dont blame them, but instead give them good feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info