[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

Yeah, tried WO at 36 out of curiosity although I knew it'll be awful. I am using Rain of Arrows as you suggested, which works.

Cheers for the guide and help!
On a note about build
1) maximum time slowing effect capped by 75% (3.6)
now calculate:
33.33%+40*(1-0.4+0.3+0.1+0.2)=81%-75%=6% (its ussless nodes on tree, they give u absolutely nothing)
for 75% slowing u need only 5% effective from tree (not 20)
P.S. about numbers
33.33 - solctice vigil
40 - base sloving affect,
1-base modifer,
0.4-curse debuff effective on players,
0.3 - helmet enchant
0.1 - 20q coh
0.2 - tree nodes (5+15)
2) death oath its usless too, becouse u can get same effect with shavrone ring+omeyocan, u need only 2k mana(its easy with this items each give u +500)
shroud of iternity give u x2 damage and easy to coloring
3) winter orb easy to make absoulutely free for cast, look 6l eat only 18 mana (nice skill). now u make -3 from tree, -10 from watcher eye, -6 from ring, ur mana cost its zero, and 3l leapslam now zero mana too. u remove all top cluster near eldrich battery (its 15 points on usless damage and int)
4) souleater from soulthirst have old bug from 2.2.0 patch he have wrong queue time calculation, its mean DO NOT reset souleater with another souleater or u can loose all ur stacks, and all queue will broken untill u dont get full mana or reset area. reset souleater only with instant mana flask or with lavianga spirit
Love the build and have been saving up for a while to try it out as the final build of the season ^_^

Was wondering if you would be able to do the multimod crafts if given the mats for it (and some sort of fee?). Haven't been as diligent about unveiled mods this season.
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 17, 2019, 5:58:50 PM
Nice Build!
You some how FORGOT to mention that recoloring that chest is impossible in this colors!
5600 Chromes and cant hit the colors!
Well,
i just dud the build,and have the same gear as you but using a staff,i can say i could NOT make it work!

1st - Whatever i do i cannot temp-chain my self...

2nd - Soul eater works some times it gets 60 stacks,some time 8 and than resets from itself,the flask is active though!
So no matter if the flask is active,it gets to 20 stacks than rests and gets over 60 stacks...

3rd - Herald + Vitality + Discipline reserves almost all the mana and there for the flask is active very short time some times

4th - cannot sustain life! At 300 life regen atm,chaos damage degens me a lot non the less!Making me run around with 50% life almost all the time!

5Th - Big disapointment!Both currency wise,and more important i really liked the concept of the build!

Oh well at least i tried!
"
KillerFit wrote:
Well...

Yeah, I degen to the point I die fairly quickly =/

Checking PathofBuilding Oscrix has 15% regen, 830 sec.

I was a moron, had a ring with LGOH rather than LGOS.

Can you check my items, gems and skill tree to see if I've gone wrong somewhere, please? Just to note, I had to throw some points at regen but will respec.

Death's Oath isn't linked, 2 ex spent on links, no luck.
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 17, 2019, 6:26:31 PM
Are you one of the guys that took the first photo of a Black Hole?

Holy theory crafting man, nice work. Video is super fun too.
"
rokimomi wrote:
Love the build and have been saving up for a while to try it out as the final build of the season ^_^

Was wondering if you would be able to do the multimod crafts if given the mats for it (and some sort of fee?). Haven't been as diligent about unveiled mods this season.

I am happy to provide the multimod service for the scepters, I have all the mods unlocked that are on mine.

"
KillerFit wrote:
Nice Build!
You some how FORGOT to mention that recoloring that chest is impossible in this colors!
5600 Chromes and cant hit the colors!

It is mentioned in the Gem - Chest section that you can color the chest easier by using Vorici-Stepping. This is when you Move the item up socket using the crafting bench to roll colors instead of using chromatics.

You also made another post about the build not working, so I'll address those points here:

1. You need to link curse on hit to blade vortex and temp chains. On your character you don't have curse on hit, so it will not work.

2. If you press your mana flask before your timer runs out, your souleater stacks will still reset when your old mana flask would run out. This is a bug. To prevent this you can use an instant flask to reset your stacks, then use a mana flask. Otherwise, just don't try and reset your flask mid-duration.

3. You should have enough degeneration that your mana will always be at 0 with Death's Oath degenerating you. Your mana reserved is not relevant.

4. Looking at your character your Vitality is level 3. You are missing out on .85% life regen there. Your life regeneration is also a fuction of how much HP you have. I don't know how much HP your character has, but this build is meant to have ~5000-5200 hp. You should have no issue with Death's Oath's degeneration at that level. You are missing another 1.5% regen on the tree (Jewel socket by scion, 1 regen node at marauder starting area)

"
elnawe wrote:
Are you one of the guys that took the first photo of a Black Hole?

Holy theory crafting man, nice work. Video is super fun too.

Glad you enjoyed!
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 17, 2019, 8:28:23 PM
"
Phukka wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:
Well...

Yeah, I degen to the point I die fairly quickly =/

Checking PathofBuilding Oscrix has 15% regen, 830 sec.

I was a moron, had a ring with LGOH rather than LGOS.

Can you check my items, gems and skill tree to see if I've gone wrong somewhere, please? Just to note, I had to throw some points at regen but will respec.

Death's Oath isn't linked, 2 ex spent on links, no luck.

Looking at your character you are missing the 3% life regen during flask effect craft, which at 5k life would be 150 regen/sec. Your character also doesn't have all the ascendancy nodes, one of which gives you 2% life regen.
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 17, 2019, 8:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info