[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

What causes soul eater to sometimes "randomly" fall off is that when you drink your flask again to reset your soul eater stacks, the timer on the previous flask keeps counting down, and resets your soul eater AGAIN when it runs out, even though it shouldn't as that flasks effect has already ended. I played a different soul eater build last league and this was an issue.
"
SpicyThunder wrote:
What causes soul eater to sometimes "randomly" fall off is that when you drink your flask again to reset your soul eater stacks, the timer on the previous flask keeps counting down, and resets your soul eater AGAIN when it runs out, even though it shouldn't as that flasks effect has already ended. I played a different soul eater build last league and this was an issue.

I'll definitely test this later but that makes sense. If that's the case should be able to submit a bug report and get it fixed eventually :)
You are now using Eternity Shroud and wondering if you'll update your guide or if it's still better to follow your original build?
Hey Everyone!
I have been following this post for a week or so and I seriously want to try it out.
Has anyone played this in Hardcore?
I watched the YouTube videos and see that you have around 5k health when doing end game content and that seems a little on the low side for Hardcore.
But I know I don't have any feel for the damage mitigation this build potentially has.
So I guess I'll be that guy... "How HC viable is this build?"
Really appreciate some input on the matter thanks!!
"
Phukka wrote:
You are now using Eternity Shroud and wondering if you'll update your guide or if it's still better to follow your original build?

There is a section in the guide detailing the difference between Death's Oath and the Omeyocan + Shavronnes setup. I've been testing it alongside a lot of different stuff.

Pros to Death's Oath: Only one required unique item (Chest) as compared to two (boots, ring) in order to achieve degeneration
Gives a lot of attributes which helps gearing significantly
Solid chunk of life and a little bit of resists

Pros to Omeyocans + Shavronnes Revelation: You get to use a unique chest, which for the most part means more damage
The playstyle feels a little smoother since you don't have to worry about your Death's Oath debuff falling off. That debuff lasts 12 seconds in the build though, so keeping it up really is not a challenge already.

Really its up to personal preference.

"
MasKScarin wrote:
Hey Everyone!
I have been following this post for a week or so and I seriously want to try it out.
Has anyone played this in Hardcore?
I watched the YouTube videos and see that you have around 5k health when doing end game content and that seems a little on the low side for Hardcore.
But I know I don't have any feel for the damage mitigation this build potentially has.
So I guess I'll be that guy... "How HC viable is this build?"
Really appreciate some input on the matter thanks!!

I think this build -could- be hardcore viable if you prioritize defenses a bit more. I might try my hand at making a hardcore oriented version at a later date, but I don't typically play HC so that will be a while.

Hi and thanks again.

I read the Alternative to Death's Oath section, but since you seem to be using The Eternity Shroud primarily I was curious if you'll remake the guide and Omeyocans + Shavronnes Revelation being the boots & ring for the build with Death's Oath being a budget option?

I'll likely go with Death's Oath first but will throw 20+ Exalted Orbs to go all in on this build and follow you closely.
"
Phukka wrote:
Hi and thanks again.

I read the Alternative to Death's Oath section, but since you seem to be using The Eternity Shroud primarily I was curious if you'll remake the guide and Omeyocans + Shavronnes Revelation being the boots & ring for the build with Death's Oath being a budget option?

I'll likely go with Death's Oath first but will throw 20+ Exalted Orbs to go all in on this build and follow you closely.

I'll edit the guide to talk more about Omeyocan's + Shavronnes from what I've found testing for a few days now. Especially in the beginning of a league, or other situations, it'll be really difficult to get a Shavronnes + Omeyocan. So I think Death's Oath will remain the primary option.
"
Oscrix wrote:
I'll edit the guide to talk more about Omeyocan's + Shavronnes from what I've found testing for a few days now. Especially in the beginning of a league, or other situations, it'll be really difficult to get a Shavronnes + Omeyocan. So I think Death's Oath will remain the primary option.

OK Thanks.

One last question, for now. When would you suggest using WO; what level, tree nodes, cast speed etc?
"
Phukka wrote:
"
Oscrix wrote:

OK Thanks.

One last question, for now. When would you suggest using WO; what level, tree nodes, cast speed etc?

I'd suggest switching to Winter Orb after you are able to have Soulthirst + Mana Flask working. Before then it's going to be pretty clunky.
"

I think this build -could- be hardcore viable if you prioritize defenses a bit more. I might try my hand at making a hardcore oriented version at a later date, but I don't typically play HC so that will be a while.

Thank You for the reply!
I think I will start this adventure in Hardcore today and see where it takes me. I'm totally open to test piloting any suggestions you might have where i can focus more on defenses:)
Honestly just so in love with the concept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info