The Automaton Divine Ire Effect

That's so cool! Love that effect.

..so when is it affordable by humans?
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Another pay to win microtransaction. Where's the AOE indicator on vanilla Divine Ire?

I have to quote this one because I actually like more the normal Divine Ire but I really have to ask that why it doesn't have AoE indicator. That should be mandatory to normal skill effect too. You shouldn't "force" others to buy mtx for gameplay reasons. I hope normal skill effect will get AoE indicator really soon.

Oh seems it's already happening:

GJ GGG!
Last edited by Therier on Apr 8, 2019, 3:16:38 PM
While it looks okay, GGG needs to offer an altogether different MTX:

Paintover.

It wouldn't add any special effects (like this 'red pulses' instead of yellow lightning) rather it would simply re-paint an effect; red, in this instance. Or blue, maybe green. Or whatever the player likes.

We can 'reskin' weapons, why can't we 'reskin' skills?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Yeah looks great....now make it purple/celestial and I'll buy it....till then, ain't happening. :)
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
shoulda done dbz theme
While the artist who worked on this put a lot of hard effort into this (and it shows) I still have to level criticism over this, towards the directors in charge of decision-making:

• Why did this get an AoE indicator without it even crossing management's mind that maybe that should be an inherent part of the skill? Even if you DO get around to fixing that on the base skill, the fact that this gap even existed in the first place is shameful, and shows that PoE's old vow of "only ethical MTX" from years back is dying.

• Why can't we still just re-color our skill effects? I mean, this should be one of the simplest things to implement, and we'd still be happy to pay for this.

• Where's the Master Spark (or even Final Flash) version of this? Those should've been a FAR higher priority, given that those are the abilities the skill was inspired by.

"
Therier wrote:
Oh seems it's already happening:

GJ GGG!

Key phrase being "look into." Most things they "look into" never happen, so I wouldn't hold your breath. If it does happen, good, but the odds are kinda stacked against it.

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
While it looks okay, GGG needs to offer an altogether different MTX:

Paintover.

WarFrame lets you re-color all energy/skill effects for free... They even recently let you select TWO different colors! (you only pay for access to the palettes to select from)

And yet here we are with our choices limited to full suit swaps, because hell if you can get different skins to mix and match without looking like someone vomited on the screen.

Same with skills; the color will often clash with the outfit.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
celestrial mtx when??
not a huge fan of the red.
Very nice effect!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Liked visual part of aoe!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info