3.7 Synthesis - 2H Lightning Strike Deadeye Voidforge - Uber Elder Deathless

"
This is probably a silly question, but is there a Raider version of this that utilizes chase for the phasing effect? I just love the way phasing looks in general with the ethereal, ghostlike appearance. I'm sure that'd probably totally ruin the build but thought I'd ask anyways. Appreciate the build regardless!

You can go Raider if you want, but i do think that the Phasing node is worse than the Onslaught node.

If you like Phasing, you could just get it on jewels, or somehow fit in Voidwalkers into the build.
They grant you pierce also so you dont have to worry about that.

This does not sound bad at all tbh.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
This is probably a silly question, but is there a Raider version of this that utilizes chase for the phasing effect? I just love the way phasing looks in general with the ethereal, ghostlike appearance. I'm sure that'd probably totally ruin the build but thought I'd ask anyways. Appreciate the build regardless!

You can go Raider if you want, but i do think that the Phasing node is worse than the Onslaught node.

If you like Phasing, you could just get it on jewels, or somehow fit in Voidwalkers into the build.
They grant you pierce also so you dont have to worry about that.

This does not sound bad at all tbh.

I read up a bit more and was going to go with Watcher's Eye with a Haste Mod combined with a Haste Necklace. But Voidwalker would be even cheaper. It's Dex/Int so getting 2 Green 1 Blue and 1 Red for one of the gem setups would be easy. Wow, I think this build will end up being the most fun build I'll have played in this game. Thank you for that amazingly simple solution!
have anyone tried this in 3.7 and if so how well does it fare against uber elder and shaper?
Think I'll give this a go for sure in 3.7. Seems like a ton of fun, always wanted to play lightning strike and I've cleared everything as cyclone so a nice change of pace.

Also kind of want to play with my new watcher's eye, think there's a way it could work in this build OP?

"
Mistweaver wrote:
Think I'll give this a go for sure in 3.7. Seems like a ton of fun, always wanted to play lightning strike and I've cleared everything as cyclone so a nice change of pace.

Also kind of want to play with my new watcher's eye, think there's a way it could work in this build OP?

We do use hatred so its very good for the build :)

The only way to utilize the wrath mod also would be to swap out heral of ice and purity and according to my PoB, i lost about 60k dps by doing so, and also the clearing from Herald of Ice.

So i dont think you can make use of both mods.
Last edited by Raazen on Jun 26, 2019, 7:49:21 AM
wat do u thing if i use impulsa armor ?
Kill All On Sight
"
Nizamsmorty wrote:
wat do u thing if i use impulsa armor ?

That would work very well, especially since its so cheap now.
Btw, when do we start using the Vaal version of Lightning strike? And does it actually work with Ancestral Call or do we need to swap Ancestral Call out with something else?
blood and sand with Rapture
its work ??
Kill All On Sight
"
Btw, when do we start using the Vaal version of Lightning strike? And does it actually work with Ancestral Call or do we need to swap Ancestral Call out with something else?

As soon as you can.

Ancestral call does not work with Vaal LS, but we dont swap it out either since its the most important gem in the setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info