3.7 Synthesis - 2H Lightning Strike Deadeye Voidforge - Uber Elder Deathless

Hey, dude. Will this be updated for 3.7? :) I would love to play this in Legion too. Played it in 3.6 Synth and enjoed it really much :)
"
Timakrisz wrote:
Hey, dude. Will this be updated for 3.7? :) I would love to play this in Legion too. Played it in 3.6 Synth and enjoed it really much :)

Hey, great to hear that you enjoy it!

It will be updated, i dont think there is much thats changed tho.
Cool! Glad to hear that! :D. Done shaper and über quite easyly with this build too. :)
I see on poeninja that players go slayer lightning strike, whats your thoughts on it?
What's your feelings on Multistrike now? With the changes to it.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I see on poeninja that players go slayer lightning strike, whats your thoughts on it?

Id say its a more safe pick, not as fast and fun tho.
You would have to take pierce gem/nodes or go for the pierce head enchant then.
"
Mammoman wrote:
What's your feelings on Multistrike now? With the changes to it.

It might feel better, since PoB cant calculate its damage its hard to tell if its worth it now.
Not sure to go this or slayer version :/ i want to melt bosses fast and be tanky abit
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Not sure to go this or slayer version :/ i want to melt bosses fast and be tanky abit

Slayer is prolly a better choice now, just get the projectile pierce head enchant.
This is probably a silly question, but is there a Raider version of this that utilizes chase for the phasing effect? I just love the way phasing looks in general with the ethereal, ghostlike appearance. I'm sure that'd probably totally ruin the build but thought I'd ask anyways. Appreciate the build regardless!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info