Einhar-Themed Talent Competition

I took a page from GGG and put a lot of Einhar's dialogue, including his announcement of the competition, through a Markov text generator. The results are... interesting. This is my entry... for now.

"
I did not find one. Then I did not survive the end coming. They are not maps! I still have her rock. It is so mysterious, exile. And I love mysterious! She told me all her friends are dead, but I loooooove Helena! She is a student of blood thaumaturgy, just like I do. Or... I think about it, I do not need them. In fact, I don’t really remember scavenging them, but Einhar does not remember many things, such as where I live!

Do you want these glossy books and flimsy vests? You look like you need them. In fact, I don’t really remember scavenging them, but Einhar does not remember many things, such as where I keep the beasts we capture. Do not worry little beast. We are in the final days of this world, exile. Of that, I am not popular. The others here are ignorant. They do not feed the animals. That is Einhar's job.

During a cold winter, Einhar camped on a mountain. I have just thought of a survivor, so I try to feed her meat as red as her hair. "This will keep it red and stringy, it must be working!"

The blackguard girl? Einhar hates blackguards... but I loooooove Helena! She is a secret place. This is where the butt should be!

Jun is so mysterious, exile. And I love mysterious! She told me all her friends disappeared, which also happened to Einhar! She thinks her friends disappeared, which also happened to Einhar! She thinks her friends disappeared, which also happened to Einhar! She thinks her friends are dead, but I loooooove Helena! She is a secret place. This is where you come in.

They were the first survivors. The First Ones showed my people that to win, you must outlast. They left this world long ago to seek other survivors, but they will return. And when they do, I will join Einhar, yes? Yes.

Einhar loves Zana! Her hair reminds me of the Sky is in the cold. ... I did not think to bring a torch.

It will surprise you to learn that I think maybe she is going mad. She gave me a painted rock and told me it was a wonderful birthday.

I walked in total darkness by touch until... a light. Then two. Then many! So many lights! I got closer and closer. The lights got brighter and brighter. Then... I slipped. I fell very far. Einhar was for many years.

But it is dangerous now to fight alone. Too dangerous, even for the First Ones. I have just thought of a Rogue Exile. Perhaps they too will be Einhar’s best friend! The three most worthy will also get some dusty crate junk from the First Ones showed my people that to win, you must outlast. They left this world long ago to seek other survivors, but they will return. And when they do, I will have to show you how some time... maybe. I caught many fish. And crabs.
Interesting Competition. Not sure if I have got the time to complete the entry this time tho. =[
Anyways good luck everyone.
"
Einhar_GGG wrote:
"
shag1610 wrote:
Someone else read this with Einhar voice?

Yes! I read everything in Einhar's voice.

I did read it in Einhar's voice too.
Hi.
¿Does the contest have any country restrictions for awarding the prize in the case of winning the shirt or the book?
Entry for the Einhar-Themed Talent Competition

Einhar Frey! The Mighty... STUPID BEAST!

Einhar! Einhar! To the foray we go!
Be they beasts or vermin? Nobody knows!
Who knew that Wraeclast so bereft of life
Would yield little beasties with such painful bites?

Einhar! Einhar! Mighty hunter of beasts!
Stand firm and display your heroic feats!
Such ferocious foes you vanquish, and in such short time too:
So fast that I am serving a cold cooked beastie stew!

Einhar! Einhar! A hero of our time!
He will stand behind you until all is fine!
He garnishes his tales with such passion;
It is small wonder he is a man of the culinary fashion!

Einhar! Einhar! What do you see?
A handsome heroic figure that is me?
We are in the final days of this world, Einhar. Of that, I am sure.
But I shall remain a ladies' man, as in the days of yore.
Last edited by thephantomwithin on Apr 24, 2019, 9:14:09 PM
You are captured, stupid prize! Einhar will take the prize to the menagerie!
Winner winner Einhar dinner. If you give me all animals im promise you to catch all ugly and slibbery Hannibals. Trust me your only friend Big P.
My girlfriend was interested. Should she submit herself or can i submit in her name? (she is not playing herself but loves drawing quirky characters)
The first ones look upon this thread with pride.
einhar_ggg I'm laughing like a stupid bieest
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info