Path of Warframe: The Quest for the Average Neck

A lot of jokes about a lot of the issues the game is having. So they know they are real issues. And they don't really tell us what is going to happen to them or when. Better rub it in and then release more mtx the next day. Huehuehuehuehue. Funny. Glad some other people seem to enjoy the post at least, but none of this passive-agressive player base taunting ''jokes'' for me, ty.
There is no stamp in a "map sustain" version :'(
Looks like no matter what i do or pay, i can't sustain it XD
Amazing!
HI
Larry!
-Us
Last edited by RosiLee on Apr 2, 2019, 2:45:24 AM
Last year was funny, this year, considering, not really. Less than lukewarm. I get the joke, just kinda meh...
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Apr 2, 2019, 3:11:02 AM
I actually find the "Path of Exile: Synthesis FAQ" announcement to be a better April Fools' joke than this, lol.
The Ignored One
Even the joke is complex and hard to understand. What is up with GGG? yikes
Bex, I hope don't take the harsh comment as a personal attack, you do need to communicate our dissapointment to the dev tho. No need to tweet it or something (the chinese overlord doesn'tneed to know about this messed up situation), just fix it together with us.

I really want to support you by buying packs, but I 'monly here for the loot, and there's seems not really worth anything ATM. Hope things get better from now on.

I hope all you dev a great health and clear mind.
Rebbex couldn't happen. we can't handle the 2 best community managers put together >.<
Who needs AAA gaming when we can have a BBB AI
Path of Royale when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info