[3.6] Divine Ire Inquisitor

Hi again, just wanted to say this is by far the most satisfying build I've played in this game so far.
I just don't quite understand your 4-link Vaal RF setup since CWDT triggers both Immortal Call and RF and I basically have to exclude vaal RF from the links to not die instantly. Yet you have it in your 4-link. Just wondering what the solution is here.

Last edited by Elemonation on Jun 25, 2019, 4:59:04 AM
"
cowpimp wrote:
"
Lordredmanu wrote:
Hola
Vas a actualizar a 3.7?
Gracias por tu trabajo

Im sorry I dont understand.

Sorry men, my question is if you update the tree 3,7? Thank you for sharing your experience, playing and enjoying.
"
Elemonation wrote:
Hi again, just wanted to say this is by far the most satisfying build I've played in this game so far.
I just don't quite understand your 4-link Vaal RF setup since CWDT triggers both Immortal Call and RF and I basically have to exclude vaal RF from the links to not die instantly. Yet you have it in your 4-link. Just wondering what the solution is here.

Hey there!

So the reason that doesn't happen in my setup is the gloves they are socketed in give +1 to the level of socketed elemental gems. That means the RF skill is too high level to be triggered by CWDT. Alternatively, you can just leave CWDT at a lower level (like 18 or 19 or whatever is required) and it won't trigger the RF skill.
"
Lordredmanu wrote:
"
cowpimp wrote:
"
Lordredmanu wrote:
Hola
Vas a actualizar a 3.7?
Gracias por tu trabajo

Im sorry I dont understand.

Sorry men, my question is if you update the tree 3,7? Thank you for sharing your experience, playing and enjoying.

I haven't and I probably won't, sorry to say. I don't really have the time to stream, maintain old guides, and make new ones. I'm trying to level a new character up so I can make a guide. I missed about one week of the first league so I'm already more behind on this than I would like.

There has been some discussion earlier in the this thread about possible changes for the league. The tree hasn't changed too much, so it should mostly remain the same, but you can reference those comments to get a better idea if that is helpful.

I appreciate your inquiry and interest in the build. Unfortunately, it is very time consuming to make these and keep them up!
I'm playing this as a league starter in Blight. It's going ok have been just using gear off the ground except for my neck I bought then anointed for more spell damn, int and mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info