[3.6] Divine Ire Inquisitor

"
TwistedFocus wrote:
Would love to see your PoB of this! Your post has such good detail about all the new changes, was awesome to read :)

The PoB is in the guide. It's under the "Passive Skill Tree" section. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll update it for 3.7, but I don't know if the tree has changed enough up top for it to matter too much. Thanks for checking in. =)
What to buy instead of Rathpith Globe? It's completely changed... :(
The new Rathpith is better than before! I'm running this build (currently level 83), and as soon as you break the 3k health mark, the %increased spell damage per 100 Player Maximum Life meets the level of the old Rathpith, and the crit chance is just an added bonus!

Don't be scared off by the 4% sacrificed health, Divine Ire only counts as one cast no matter how long you charge it, so losing 4% is negligible, your regen will more than cover it :)

Give it a shot, the shield's only 1c for a normal rolled one, and I've been absolutely loving it!
With the changes to warlord's mark, what would be the best way to sustain mana for channeling and MoM? I'd assume that we'd be able to just get any old elder ring now and craft the "4-6% of damage taken regained as mana over X seconds" mod onto it? seems like the most efficient way to me.

Either way I'm giving the build a go using this PoB that I've tried to tweak to 3.7's new tree - https://pastebin.com/KpgUtG4A

edit: after messing about a bit, losing the nodes behind MoM has chunked the total mana by nearly 25%, I'm thinking it might be worth now just dropping MoM entirely since we can still get something like 8k ehp through hybrid ES, then using steelskin to act as a kind of "pseudo MoM" for when we take enough damage to need it. This then lets you use up the remaining mana for something like zealotry which is more conc ground, crit chance and a tonne more damage. I've updated my PoB to check how it might look.
Last edited by Carrmatt93 on Jun 15, 2019, 8:30:24 AM
"
Elemonation wrote:
What to buy instead of Rathpith Globe? It's completely changed... :(
The shield is still a decent choice Esp if you find one with the % max life corruption, I myself have switched out to Light of lunaris and found that to be a better option for Dmg, i did lose a bit of health (approx 300-400) but im still making 8200 EHP
Last edited by GhostPrototyp3 on Jun 17, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
"
Frenzy charges are from the +1 to minimum frenzy charge mods on my amulet and one of my rings.

That isn't how that works btw.

The "Minimum" is only acquired once you gain a charge. You can still have zero charges, it just changes the order of charges gained from 0 -> 1 -> 2 -> etc, to 0 -> 2 -> 3 etc.
~ Seph
Hola
Vas a actualizar a 3.7?
Gracias por tu trabajo
"
sephrinx wrote:
"
Frenzy charges are from the +1 to minimum frenzy charge mods on my amulet and one of my rings.

That isn't how that works btw.

The "Minimum" is only acquired once you gain a charge. You can still have zero charges, it just changes the order of charges gained from 0 -> 1 -> 2 -> etc, to 0 -> 2 -> 3 etc.

Not true. Try it; I have 100% frenzy charge up time. I have no other source of frenzy charge generation at all.
"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
With the changes to warlord's mark, what would be the best way to sustain mana for channeling and MoM? I'd assume that we'd be able to just get any old elder ring now and craft the "4-6% of damage taken regained as mana over X seconds" mod onto it? seems like the most efficient way to me.

Either way I'm giving the build a go using this PoB that I've tried to tweak to 3.7's new tree - https://pastebin.com/KpgUtG4A

edit: after messing about a bit, losing the nodes behind MoM has chunked the total mana by nearly 25%, I'm thinking it might be worth now just dropping MoM entirely since we can still get something like 8k ehp through hybrid ES, then using steelskin to act as a kind of "pseudo MoM" for when we take enough damage to need it. This then lets you use up the remaining mana for something like zealotry which is more conc ground, crit chance and a tonne more damage. I've updated my PoB to check how it might look.

I was sustaining mana just fine without it, but I have no idea about how impactful the loss of those mana nodes is. I could do hexproof maps without issue, though a mana flask could be useful. Mana leech linked to Orb of Storms (or Storm Brand) is also pretty effective.

Eb+MoM can also work just fine. It is a higher damage setup be will be quite a but less tanky.
"
Lordredmanu wrote:
Hola
Vas a actualizar a 3.7?
Gracias por tu trabajo

Im sorry I dont understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info