Wings and Back Attachments Multisale and New Microtransactions

New stuff looks amazing! :D Will likely look to acquire a little later.
Can we get a rework of how the Tentacle Wings work? They seem so stiff and rigid for moving tentacles. The way the Elder Wings move is so much better.
Full set costs more than multiple full games combined. I can order in pizza every day for a week for the same amount. :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
There are some seriously insane amount of mtx now.

I wonder if anyone has them all. I imagine if I hadn't blown 1.5k on black cats and probably near that on duplicates back when we couldn't move mtxes around easily between characters I'd probably be close, but...I honestly don't know.

Before the explosion of mtx I tried buying every single mtx that was going on daily sale. Kinda regret it now. There are a lot more new mtx which I would rather spend my points on now that I’m exhausted of points.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like the way Shaper gets Shaved right at the end of the Wing showcase
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I wonder if anyone has them all. I imagine if I hadn't blown 1.5k on black cats and probably near that on duplicates back when we couldn't move mtxes around easily between characters I'd probably be close, but...I honestly don't know.

Before the explosion of mtx I tried buying every single mtx that was going on daily sale. Kinda regret it now. There are a lot more new mtx which I would rather spend my points on now that I’m exhausted of points.

Just one more reminder that long-term supporters are no longer all that relevant. :)

Should you get more value out of your purchases just because you've bought the stuff earlier? Ford doesn't stop trying to sell you new cars just because you already have one. If you ask Apple and Samsung, they'll tell you how you absolutely need this years flagship glorified pocket camera even though you already have like three of those lying around in drawers.

If people want new stuff they absolutely must buy new stuff instead of moaning how they should be entitled to get something because they spent some money years ago. smh
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
Oh, a new 80$ armour set+wings for which 1 artist did this in a few hours (workflow and so on....) Get real GGG, you are not Indie anymore and even indies dont make such prices for Pixelart -.- its frustrating, FIX YOUR PRICES PLS
Best game ever ...and also best design on skins !
TY GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Looks great, hope this comes to ps4 soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info