[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
blutein wrote:

Does this mace work in this build? with trigger and cold dot craft's

Yes it does, it only increases cold damage but doesn't add cold damage to the spells so all skills do their regular type of damage. Also that "adds fire/lightning damage to spell" mod is not needed cause your brand will already trigger it due it's own lightning damage. It's only important to not have "add cold damage to spells".
Last edited by Nightmare130 on Dec 31, 2019, 2:05:07 PM
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
"
blutein wrote:

Does this mace work in this build? with trigger and cold dot craft's

Yes it does, it only increases cold damage but doesn't add cold damage to the spells so all skills do their regular type of damage. Also that "adds fire/lightning damage to spell" mod is not needed cause your brand will alredy trigger it due it's own lightning damage. It's only important to not have "add cold damage to spells".

Thank you! I will use it. Good luck
Hey to all,

one question plz mates,
The increased critical chance, global multiplier or critical chance to spells in the weapon will also not not influence the trigger of the elemental equilibrium?

Thank you in advance and happy new year to all :)
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hey to all,

one question plz mates,
The increased critical chance, global multiplier or critical chance to spells in the weapon will also not not influence the trigger of the elemental equilibrium?

Thank you in advance and happy new year to all :)

Elemental Equilibrium doesn't get influenced by crit chance or multi it only depends on the elemental the target gets hit with. So let's say your wand triggers storm brand, it will attach on the enemy and hits the enemy with lightning damage so the enemy gets -50% resistance to fire and cold. Since Vortex is damage over time it doesn't hit (except the initial hit) you will almost have an uptime of 90% of the time.

Example:
You place your vortex -> initial hit is cold which raises resi to cold by 25% and does -50% resi towards fire/lightning -> brand also spawns on the ground (due wand mod) and attach to the enemy and hits it every 0,x seconds -> lightning resi raises by 25% and cold/fire resi gets reduced by 50% -> rest of vortex duration you get big fat ass damage boost.
Last edited by Nightmare130 on Dec 31, 2019, 2:14:57 PM
ok Mate, so not a problem if the weapon ahs also those mods in, understood,

I wanted to clarify this before I buy the weapon,

Ty very much for that and very fast, happy new year to you my friend :)
I just did sirius for the first time at awakening lvl 5 and only died once lol. I was even able to facetank the giant meteor he summons in the final phase. This build is the real deal and I spent less than 15 ex on it. Very happy right now

My reward from sirius:
Unavailable

final gear:

10.5k ES and 1.2 million shaper dps
https://pastebin.com/nhyiAb9J
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hey to all,

a quick question,
I´m using in weapon this gems in this order,
Frost bomb, frostbite and storm brand,
It´s ok no? will trigger elemental equilibrium?

Thanks in advance,
does anybody know
in ninja

why people dont use EE but still use trigger wand with storm brand and orb of storm to trigger?
Last edited by dominicjr on Jan 1, 2020, 8:55:04 AM
Thank you for the guide Ghazzy: it has been helpful to finally be able to run the content easily and without a large investment.

I don't know if this has been discussed before, probably yes, but I've been using Rime Gaze as helmet, and I would like to know what you and others think of this unique as a replacement for a higher ES rare for the slot.
It gives a large DPS boost at the cost of 300/400ES and some resistance.

I've ran T8 maps so far, so I can't tell how it would do at higher tiers, would like a feedback from the rest of the community on this.
/oos
"
arzate03 wrote:
I just did sirius for the first time at awakening lvl 5 and only died once lol. I was even able to facetank the giant meteor he summons in the final phase. This build is the real deal and I spent less than 15 ex on it. Very happy right now

My reward from sirius:
Unavailable

final gear:

10.5k ES and 1.2 million shaper dps
https://pastebin.com/nhyiAb9J

Are you kidding me? Your wand cost more tan 15 ex, lol.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info