[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

Hey Guys

I found a EPower Level 4

What Skill Gem its Preffer in the 6Link vortex with EPower?
Last edited by BratzenBo on Dec 30, 2019, 3:37:38 AM
"
BratzenBo wrote:
Hey Guys

I found a EPower Level 4

What Skill Gem its Preffer in the 6Link vortex with EPower?

According to PoB only replacing Hypothermia with level 4 Empower is a very slight DPS increase(talking less than 1% here).
Personally I'd just sell the Empower and get Awakened Controlled Destruction, Ele Focus and Swift Affliction, if you wanted to improve on Vortex DPS through support gems further.
"
Cheer666 wrote:
easy sirus farmer
10,7k es
1,6m dps
enjoy

https://pastebin.com/Ns4tHdpr

"

Thanks for your setup, i am gona run it now.. but i dont understand your shield setup? i cant cast malevo aura? :P but the other auras i am using.. spider etc, please help.
-
Last edited by Cheer666 on Jul 11, 2022, 4:22:10 AM
Instead of using Aspect of the Spider I recommend using Vertex and enable Skitter Bots to shock enemies. The ES will be higher and also your dps. Enjoy
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
Instead of using Aspect of the Spider I recommend using Vertex and enable Skitter Bots to shock enemies. The ES will be higher and also your dps. Enjoy

with what gem setups to use this? pls tell! thanks
"
KGF wrote:

I am using Enlighten (lvl 3) - blasphemy - temp chain - vaal discipline.

It will leave you enough mana to get clarity lvl 1 and skitter bots and you will still have like 100-110 mana left to freely cast all your spells. Also Vertex is adding a lot of extra ES to our pool and gives us extra chaos resistance which is hella important this league.
You can also check my gear/gem setup on my char. It should be public.
Last edited by Nightmare130 on Dec 31, 2019, 5:39:53 AM
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

It will leave you enough mana to get clarity lvl 1 and skitter bots and you will still have like 100-110 mana left to freely cast all your spells. Also Vertex is adding a lot of extra ES to our pool and gives us extra chaos resistance which is hella important this league.

i just unticked the spider aura and i cant use skitterbots lvl 1, my mana is not enough. I have enlighten lvl 3 and i am lvl 90 following the setup of that 10.7k ES player that posted last page.
"
KGF wrote:
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

i just unticked the spider aura and i cant use skitterbots lvl 1, my mana is not enough. I have enlighten lvl 3 and i am lvl 90 following the setup of that 10.7k ES player that posted last page.

That's why you use The Vertex and put that setup into it. It will turn enlighten lvl 3 into lvl 4 and also reducing all other socketed gems mana usage.
Last edited by Nightmare130 on Dec 31, 2019, 9:31:54 AM

Does this mace work in this build? with trigger and cold dot craft's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info