[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

Im gonna play in SC LL Vortex OCC after i saw boss mods...

Do we still have "recover % of ES when u block" ?

Im gonna try 1 curse Temp chains with Profane Bloom. Later if i need 1 more gonna pick Whispers of Doom. But ill try Vile Bastion instead Malediction so can use another amu than pressence of chauyla

Profane bloom to help clear speed a little. Sad part is that will lose Malediction debuff...
Is the new awoken added cold decent as part of vortex 6 link?
[/span]
"

"the enemies have lower Cold resistances via Elemental Equilibrium this makes it very important that you do NOT, EVER, get any sort of FLAT added cold damage on your tree or gear (%increased is fine, just not # added cold) as that will ruin this setup."
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
[/span]
"

"the enemies have lower Cold resistances via Elemental Equilibrium this makes it very important that you do NOT, EVER, get any sort of FLAT added cold damage on your tree or gear (%increased is fine, just not # added cold) as that will ruin this setup."

Isn't that just so that Storm brand and OoS won't get the added cold hence ruining the EE? If you add cold just to the vortex it's okay. Needs testing on PoB though about will it be better dps.
Do we still get Vile Bastion as first ascendancy pick after it flat ES nerf ?

It used to give +150 ES, right?
"
Korali wrote:
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
[/span]
"

Isn't that just so that Storm brand and OoS won't get the added cold hence ruining the EE? If you add cold just to the vortex it's okay. Needs testing on PoB though about will it be better dps.

You build vortex for its DoT which doesn't "hit". Added cold only works on hits.
Is ball lightning in a minefield support still the go-to way to level this build?
So can i change malevolence for flesh and stone and enfeeble+ blasphemy for tankier setup?
Anointment choices? Couldn't see anything in POB.
Hello Exiles, first time with this build, (came from Essence Drain & Contagion Occultist last season, and Cyclone the one after) so im pretty newbie and strugglin :( .

managed to get lvl 72 and start maps tier 1.

I'm feeling squishy. and dont know if im doin it right. Please point out what shoulda I focus next. or what talents tree points .

Current build.

https://pastebin.com/NnBJPjJQ

Thank you so much in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info