3.6.3 Patch Notes

Thanks for the patch!!! Er...well.... actually I don't even give half a shit that you patched it since i'm not interacting with the only league mechanic ever that's bad enough to put in the same category as betrayal league. Two worst leagues ever, making what was once a lovely, smooth playing, fast paced ARPG and turning it into a thick morass of stopping and doing nothing while you plan big strategies, alt+tab out to consult 3rd party websites and cheat sheets, and basically waste your limited time for gaming. No effin thanks.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
tks ggg, one more time u guys making changes! i love this! tks tks, the lag is gone!
i do love this game.

but i am growing tired of being a beta tester for bad code.

GGG skip a new league cycle and fix your terrible code.

every 3 months you introduce far more bugs than are ever fixed.

do the right thing by the people that support you financially.

and yes i support GGG by buying point packs and mtx.

"
Fluxje wrote:
"
Grymmoch wrote:

Yeah man this is totally free! You don't need to buy 10 stash tabs to properly play the game at all! We all just buy them because we WANT to support the company out of the goodness and kindness of our hearts! How DARE you to demand a functional product in return! Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a filthy leech and liked Diablo once!!

Racers hit mapping in 3-4 hours with no shop stashes available, and kill shaper just fine without it too.
How dare the developers, who are people, try to find some way to pay their bills sustain their families and live under a roof.
Instead they should be perfect human beings who never make any mistakes, while pumping out more content than any other game currently does.
The herecy!

I didn't realize the devs were people that had to pay to live under a roof. And thanks for reminding me that I said they had to be perfect human beings who never make any mistakes. I bow to your deep analytical skills and for not giving in to the temptation to make up totally random crap to prove your point while ignoring my point entirely.
Last edited by Grymmoch on Mar 27, 2019, 7:18:57 PM
Is today Friday in NZ?!?! My game is updating to 3.6.3...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Grymmoch wrote:

Yeah man this is totally free! You don't need to buy 10 stash tabs to properly play the game at all! We all just buy them because we WANT to support the company out of the goodness and kindness of our hearts! How DARE you to demand a functional product in return! Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a filthy leech and liked Diablo once!!

"
Grymmoch wrote:

I didn't realize the devs were people that had to pay to live under a roof. And thanks for reminding me that I said they had to be perfect human beings who never make any mistakes. I bow to your deep analytical skills and for not giving in to the temptation to make up totally random crap to prove your point while ignoring my point entirely.

Which point?
The fact that the game is 99.9% 'a functional product' aside from a few bugs which were mostly stomped out after the first week?
Or that quality of life features now constitute being able to 'properly' play the game?
Or did you just run out of 'arguments', since it appears you are very sensitive when sarcasm is directed at you instead of the people who create the game you like to play?
Last edited by Fluxje on Mar 27, 2019, 7:48:56 PM
Just let me know when you fix Syndicate crashes
Just wanted to drop by and thank you @GGG for a great league! I really like the memory nexus, reminds me of board games and old 8 bit strategy games and the whole memory modifier thing is just brilliant! And the story is pretty interesting too!

Delve, Incursion, Betrayal and now Synthesis are all in my top 5 favorite leagues and I've played 2500+ hours since Domination so I really like the direction Path of Exile is going.

"
Fluxje wrote:
"
Grymmoch wrote:

"
Grymmoch wrote:

Which point?
The fact that the game is 99.9% 'a functional product' aside from a few bugs which were mostly stomped out after the first week?
Or that quality of life features now constitute being able to 'properly' play the game?
Or did you just run out of 'arguments', since it appears you are very sensitive when sarcasm is directed at you instead of the people who create the game you like to play?

This game is almost impossible to play when you do not buy stash tabs. Maybe there exist people able to play it without additional stash tabs but this is not a pleasure. Most of players pay for this free-to-play game, to make it playable. On the another post I have made a comparison to a car. I can compare it again.
This situation looks like, you have opportunity to use a car. This car is for free. It is for free and has an engine, has underbody, has axles, has gearbox and even has wheels but once you claim it, you discover that there is no booth, no tires, no mirrors, no lights. You hear - this is premium extras you have to pay for it. The cost of this premium extras is comparable to the brand new car provided by competitors, but you like this one and pay. Then, you pay for other things like unusual lacquer, new tires from time to time, fancy upholstery and spoilers.
And after few weeks you return with complains - my car burns too much petrol, oil is leaking and my engine trips every day.
Then you hear - you should not complain. You can use your car for free.

There should be end of this deception - PoE is not a free-to-play game. Maybe for some masochists it is, but for a typical player it is not possible to play without an investment in some premium stash tabs. This is not fair to do things like releasing different maps every 3 months to force people to buy new map stashes. It is also improper to create mechanics like a current Amnesias league, where you have to collect lots of useless items to synthesise something maybe useful (you have to be an owner of many stash tabs). The same problem is with damn fossils and resonators which can spam your stash tabs because they are not stackable and there is even no proper premium stash to store them in the organised way. I would definitely prefer fair rules, where I pay for the game and I have something enjoyable without strange mechanics optimised to pay for the free to play game. Years ago, when I started to play, PoE was different. Was better. I did not have a feeling that that somebody is trying to ask me for the money on every occasion. I have nothing against payments but I prefer fair deals.
Last edited by Mark___75 on Mar 27, 2019, 8:39:31 PM
So far, so good. Ran Temple, 2-3 maps, a short path in the nexus and cleared some prophecies. No lag (but no Syndicate either). Map drops seem way up... almost too good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info