[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

How do you have both anger and zealotry without using enlighten?
This is a Terrible build.

Spoiler

"
Shaper wrote:
I agree

"
minautor wrote:
I tried it and hit a wall - of fire -

"
Phoenix wrote:
Don't you know reducing my life so quickly is very dangerous for your fire resistance

"
Here is my loot! [double Pun]

"
You should come back with a real build, a melee build

"
I told you to come back with a decent build!

"
Atziri wrote:
Ah ah ah i knew you couldnt look into the mirror!

Love it Love it
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
traiztar wrote:
How do you have both anger and zealotry without using enlighten?

We take Eldritch Battery on the tree, which causes our ES to protect our mana instead, as well as forcing us to spend ES before Mana. That means we can reserve all of our mana at no penalty because we have around 1500 ES to use as a mana pool.
"
WIKARINA wrote:
This is a Terrible build.

Spoiler

"
Shaper wrote:
I agree

"
minautor wrote:
I tried it and hit a wall - of fire -

"
Phoenix wrote:
Don't you know reducing my life so quickly is very dangerous for your fire resistance

"
Here is my loot! [double Pun]

"
You should come back with a real build, a melee build

"
I told you to come back with a decent build!

"
Atziri wrote:
Ah ah ah i knew you couldnt look into the mirror!

Love it Love it

I'm afraid I don't get it m8, lol.

"
effectcre wrote:
why you use hubris circlet? not evasion gear?

Our ascendancy gives us Evasion Rating based on our helmet's Energy Shield. It doesn't amount to a whole lot in our build, but every bit helps. It's sort of difficult to get a decent ES pool to begin with too, so that's why the ES base is valuable to us.

We don't necessarily abuse Ghost Dance and Escape Artist as well as other Trickster builds because we are much more damage focused, but it can be quite strong if you put the right gear together.
Last edited by xRustySpoon on Apr 14, 2019, 7:46:47 PM
IMO the build could have higher DPS with full shaped gear + eternity shroud maybe... since Eternity shroud right now is broken.
Have you tried using Incinerate CwC Bodyswap for mapping?
"
JuXiang wrote:
IMO the build could have higher DPS with full shaped gear + eternity shroud maybe... since Eternity shroud right now is broken.

Eternity Shroud is an option I suppose, but without abusing conversion mechanics, which we can't do, it's a pretty lackluster take on an overpowered chest piece.

"
Have you tried using Incinerate CwC Bodyswap for mapping?

I haven't tried that combination specifically but I'll say that it's going to be pretty hard to use anything else once you've tried Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead. Nothing really beats having the ability to reach things beyond your screen while also picking up stragglers that Incinerate didn't catch. Lightning Warp is extremely fast once you have it in a 4-link anyway so the mobility would only be marginally better I would assume. Having played Arc/LW Poet's Pen in the past I'm actually not a huge fan of that sort of playstyle anyway, it's a bit jarring to get used to.
LOVING this build. Made a few tweaks, like subbing in Command of the Pit gloves for easy arcane surge, wave of conviction on CWDT, Aspect of the spider, and best of all a shock for 4 seconds on focus ring (omg the damage)

I have 2 levels to go and some more gems to level up. Here is a realistic pastebin of my char after I level up these gems.

https://pastebin.com/3PDTZxpq

29M burst damage. 40 MILLION when I shock them with my ring.

These numbers do NOT include the damage boost from my bottled faith, OR the double zealotry affix from my watcher's eye. Anyone got a good idea on how to add that since PoB doesn't make it easy?

This build is insane, and thank you so much for making the guide!!
Last edited by Kurnis on Apr 15, 2019, 2:41:56 PM
"
Kurnis wrote:
LOVING this build. Made a few tweaks, like subbing in Command of the Pit gloves for easy arcane surge, wave of conviction on CWDT, Aspect of the spider, and best of all a shock for 4 seconds on focus ring (omg the damage)

I have 2 levels to go and some more gems to level up. Here is a realistic pastebin of my char after I level up these gems.

https://pastebin.com/3PDTZxpq

29M burst damage. 40 MILLION when I shock them with my ring.

These numbers do NOT include the damage boost from my bottled faith, OR the double zealotry affix from my watcher's eye. Anyone got a good idea on how to add that since PoB doesn't make it easy?

This build is insane, and thank you so much for making the guide!!

Glad you're enjoying the build, it was certainly a fun one to make.
Great build, very fun and surprisingly good clear speed, definitely worth spending currency on.
Last edited by Karriane on Apr 16, 2019, 3:31:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info