[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

Thanks a lot for the build, really enjoying it. Damage is insane and dodging mechanics is fun and rather easy due to the speed
Last edited by fortehxo on Apr 22, 2019, 6:05:04 AM
Dear OP,

thank you very much for your build-iteration of an Incinerate-Trickster. It was quite fun to "min-max" this build and kill uber elder in 2 seconds per phase (yes, shaper and elder), or minotaur guardian in ~0.5 seconds.

I just tweaked the build a bit for some additional defence / offence mechanics and I wanted to get at least 5.2k life.

Overview:
01) 51 million DPS (34 million shaper DPS)
02) 6 jewel sockets @ level 96
03) over 5.3k life @ level 96 (plus Mind over Matter)
04) life leech with anger watcher´s eye (no mana for aspect of the spider / herald of ash)
05) Nearby enemies shocked while focussed (ring craft)
06) perma blind enemies for more survivability (roll on gloves / over 15 casts/sec)
07) utilize three focus mechanics (double damage on staff, cast speed on gloves, shock on ring)
08) perma onslaught on boots (implicit)
09) 187% movement speed (phase run)
Spoiler

10) 6L Carcass Jack with 2 movement skills (flame dash for bosses, warp for systhesis memory fragments to teleport longer distance over the blue stuff) no movement gem swap needed
11) no life flask needed
12) immune to corrupted blood (on a jewel)

Important milestones:
01) you really need the white socket on the staff!!! without "volatile dead" + "cast while channeling" for mapping this build feels slow.
Once you have the white socket to swap between mapping and boss setup, the build is currently the best allrounder-selfcaster in my opinion (yes, even better than trickster winterorb + shroud + shaper based gear).
For mapping: Incinerate + Infused Channeling + Empower + Cast while Channeling + Volatile Dead + Increased Area of Effect
For bossing: Incinerate + Infused Channeling + Empower + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus
(to run this, you need a white socket to use blue and green gem it that socket.

02) Right now, there is not a single boss in the entire game that lives longer than 2-3 seconds in the Incinerate beam (per phase) with my current gear. And of course I still have some room to improve...

My Gear:
Spoiler

The global chance to blind really is a nice feature. with a cast rate of over 15/sec, you blind everything that isn´t immune to blind. Also the Storm Brand skill (to curse bosses) is supported by a level 20 Blind gem. Just a nice extra...

The shock mechanic (on the ring) is really, really strong against bosses, the damage output is just so funny to watch...

I use a shaper based helmet, because you can get extra fire damage to spells, which is a great damage boost...

The perma onslaught implicit on the boots is just insanely strong. And now you don´t need an onslaught flask anymore. This frees up one flask slot...

JEWELS:
(I know, there is still room to improve)
Since I had some trouble to get my resistences capped, I needed to get some resists on my jewels (I also recommend "corrupted blood cannot inflict you" - it just feels great and safe while mapping fast with 187% movement speed)

MY BEAUTY :-)

Life Leech with Anger, no need to have "fire damage leeched as life" on the amulet slot (you need at least one fire damage leech mechanic). Now I don´t need a life flask, and I can free up a flask slot.
The damage penetration (with anger) rolls higher than with the Zealorty watcher´s eye roll (only 8-10%). The Arcane Surge / Zealorty roll is insanely strong, when you burst out your damage (trigger all flasks and use focus) -> extra cast speed / spell damage. really nice!

FLASKS
Since I have perma onslaught and life leech -> no life flask needed. Just pure utility flasks:

My Pastebin:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/NtZHPwEz

TY again for this build, it kept me going this league until now.

Cheers

Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Apr 25, 2019, 9:35:02 PM
Was thinking of possibly doing this build for the next event

Is there any unique weapons/shields i could be using until i can afford/craft a similar staff?

Or should I just use whatever rare wand/sceptre i can find on the ground?
"
shinyzee wrote:

Is there any unique weapons/shields i could be using until i can afford/craft a similar staff?

Dual rare wands with decent affixes on them will carry you pretty far. Rare Wand/Shield will also work just fine if you'd rather have more HP. People have become aware of just how good shaper staves are so it's going to be pricey to get one early on in a league/event. Luckily I dropped a Shaped Eclipse staff right before I was going to buy one but they were like minimum 2 ex for the right ilvl and base a few days into Synthesis.
I might do this, but I've had GIANT success using BodySwap CWC Incinerate at level 38 > when I get a good staff, also you can use 2x DW maces SINGULARITY SCEPTER (because the HINDER and 80% DPS) (super cheap) as wep swap for speeds, I did same exact thing as Witch. Just giving some tips for Incinerate (damn it's great skill). Write if you want details!
Last edited by d3viant6 on May 3, 2019, 10:14:55 AM
sharing my t15 elder attempt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52D5mcDYuo
"
shinyzee wrote:

get a couple singularity scepters and run CWC bodyswap since you move, apply hinder, get 2x bonus, and move on, it's quickest way. TRY IT
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
shinyzee wrote:

get a couple singularity scepters and run CWC bodyswap since you move, apply hinder, get 2x bonus, and move on, it's quickest way. TRY IT

They seem like good starter options. I'm not sure if running CwC Bodyswap is really the play though, since CwC Volatile Dead feels a lot better at screenwide coverage. Constantly bodyswapping all the time can get quite tiresome as well if you're not used to the playstyle or don't like the feel.
Hey all, now that Synthesis is nearing the end, I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what is likely to happen with this thread going forward. I added a 3.6 Recap to the initial post if you'd like to read that, but as of now, I will not be updating this thread for 3.7 and beyond.

While I think this build can definitely be played in future leagues, updating it as I have during the course of 3.6 just isn't necessary in my opinion. Items will be added, passives will be changed, interactions will be nerfed, but barring significant changes to the core components of the build, Incinerate Trickster will remain the same for the foreseeable future. Because of that, I think my work is done here.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my thread. It's been fun.
hi op. do you have any plans to update this build for legion 3.7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info