delete please

Hi, i would like to join too. :)
Bump!
Hey y'all!

I tried whispering all the names but nobody was online at the moment!

I'm a 26 year old Swede who's fairly new to the game but have a couple of standard builds going and would like a cool gang to hang with and do stuff with!

My IGN's are: Switften / RiversRunningRed / ArrowsPiercingHearts

Throw me an @ or invite if you'd like! :)

Cheers,
Sid
Hey, tried messaging the listed names, but no one was on. If applications are still open, I'd love to join. I've been playing off and on since Breach league, and tend to play witch or shadow variants. With the upcoming character skill tree reset, I can have a couple Necromancer/Champion/Occultist support builds ready. Otherwise, I plan on continuing to improve my various minion builds and finish a toxic rain trickster. You should be able to reach me at Avery_Bestgirl_Template or Returned_Again. Thanks!
Ill be happy to join i have a few caracter on standard and im friendly. im trying to find people to have fun with. ill help the guild as much as i can. My IGN is RoyumiSHuyi or Tuyukiasa.
invitations sent!
I would be interested in joining.

My motivation for new leagues drops significantly when I remember my standard characters and stash!

Playing in standard suits my lifestyle better as I do not always have the time to take advantage of a new league.

Looking for a group that I can play with when I can and talk to about this game that I want to learn more about.

Invitation sent.
Hi!

Tried to find one online...no luck.

I will look more

regards

Do you all play SC standard or HC standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info