delete please

leadership has changed, I have changed guilds, this thread is no longer required and I don't think I can delete threads.
Last edited by BlaqDan on May 18, 2020, 1:36:22 PM
Last bumped on May 17, 2020, 4:53:48 AM
Bump!
Bump
Bump!
Hi im a std player im in a guild right now but everyone is playing league and honestly i wanna farm in std with people if possible get alot of currency learn how to do it and hopefully get some mirrored items with said currency.
I have a mf char with legacy quant gear thats kinda decent.
I got a legacy windripper rigwalds legacy sadimas goldwyrm HH legacy helm etc...
Id love to learn how to get to the next level.
And id love to play with people that wanna play with a mfer that wanna share looting!
Id love to know more about your guild and members if possible before i decide anything.
Have a great day friend!
Bring back Harvest and loot
Yeah for sure we would love to have you. We have 2 or 3 MFers in the guild i think and a couple aura bots. Send me a message next time you're in game.
Last edited by BlaqDan on Mar 24, 2019, 1:19:51 PM
Bump
Bump
Hey i am a new player to the game and would really like to learn everything about the game in general. i'd like to play with a group but no one actually seems to accept a new person like me. so i thought i'd try something new and apply for your guild (:
Hey! Sure thing message me in-game next time you're on.

LeinadTheWild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info