(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
JekaStrong wrote:
I'm using this build, my tree is same as topic starter's,I got QotF 235% eva roll, vertex 280% es roll, escape artist taken, Atziri's step 180% eva roll, all things +20% quality. I have 15200 evasion and he has 45400 in PoB. What am I doing wrong? I'm lvl 72 and my dex is lower but the difference is insane, I can't understand how to make same evasion.

1. Craft a Jade flask of reflexes.
2. Use it / tick it in pob.
Which maps do you guys reckon makes this build really shine?

Just made these, not sure if I should have multi-modded but oh well.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
JekaStrong wrote:
I'm using this build, my tree is same as topic starter's,I got QotF 235% eva roll, vertex 280% es roll, escape artist taken, Atziri's step 180% eva roll, all things +20% quality. I have 15200 evasion and he has 45400 in PoB. What am I doing wrong? I'm lvl 72 and my dex is lower but the difference is insane, I can't understand how to make same evasion.

I thought about that, but what's the point of showing 3 sec stats? I'd rather drop QotF in favor of Carcass Jack with nice offensive stats and better ES.
"
JekaStrong wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
JekaStrong wrote:

I thought about that, but what's the point of showing 3 sec stats? I'd rather drop QotF in favor of Carcass Jack with nice offensive stats and better ES.
Dunno man, haven't seen a build advertised with 40k+ evasion that wouldn't factor in flasks.

Carcass jack is definitely a popular option and tricksters already have extra movement speed from ghost dance. If it works for you, why not. Pretty sure you could make it work with any high evasion chest, to get good value of escape artist and fit to your personal playstyle / preference.
How did you get 111% ES on the Gloves crafted? Exalted?
"
Imiona wrote:
How did you get 111% ES on the Gloves crafted? Exalted?
I imagine you stack normal energy shield mod and hybrid one (like one of those veiled mods that have energy shield and life combined).
Just wanted to say... wow this is the best build I've played. The survivability is just insane, I don't mind dying here and there but it's been rare so far and I'm only at 5k EHP. Appreciated!

Also, I had a question, how are you getting so much movespeed (192%) without phase run? Even WITH phase run, I'm only at 166%. I'll take a look at PoB again.

Thanks so much

EDIT: Looking a little more closely at the tree, I see you've got increased duration/evasion on your jade and quicksliver flasks (I'm assuming this is used to stack speed with QOTF), and also the three points investied in increased flask effect on the tree. I'm going to do this now.

I'm assuming Phase Run isn't necessary since it spends frenzy charges and takes up slots when movespeed is already so fast. The only positive I can think of is having phasing up a lot, though maybe not worth implementing? Maybe switch to phase run for lab?
Last edited by Surfinn on Jul 8, 2019, 1:53:29 AM
"
Mesoc wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Spoiler

What would you upgrade next? Enlighten 4? Empower 4? Better jewelry with more -totalmanacost so I can remove Charisma?

i would try to craft a glove and an amulet with 16% non-ailment chaos damage. These two gave my a pretty significant dmg boost. I spent around 3ex in each one. 1ex of alteration and 2 ex for the multi mod

Spoiler

Ive alt spammed 1600 alts and got tier 2, 4 times. Still no tier 1..

Finally got it, now what?
Last edited by Putsdry on Jul 8, 2019, 1:47:55 PM
"
Putsdry wrote:
"
Mesoc wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Spoiler

What would you upgrade next? Enlighten 4? Empower 4? Better jewelry with more -totalmanacost so I can remove Charisma?

i would try to craft a glove and an amulet with 16% non-ailment chaos damage. These two gave my a pretty significant dmg boost. I spent around 3ex in each one. 1ex of alteration and 2 ex for the multi mod

Spoiler

Ive alt spammed 1600 alts and got tier 2, 4 times. Still no tier 1..

Finally got it, now what?

Multimod
Attack Speed
ES/Life as you see fit

I've made these ones:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info