GGG Buy back from vendor button.

"
reprot9x wrote:
"
Being able to buy back items which you accidentally sold (and let's be honest here, how often does that really happen?) should not be possible in my opinion

Selling divination cards instead of turning them in is a classic.

Did you sell your doctor set? If so, lesson learned for life: pay attention when doing something irreversible with high investment committed
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Did you sell your doctor set? If so, lesson learned for life: pay attention when doing something irreversible with high investment committed

Yes, 10 sets in a row. Accidents can happen and a buyback wouldn't be much to argue about. Your claim that buyback does not "fit the theme" is pretty bizarre.
"
Nixleana wrote:
If you would be so kind can we have a Buyback button from vendors... in case of emergency break glass type of thing?
Say we accidentally sell a mirror worthy item?

Translation: Diablo 3 allows me to buy back something accidentally sold to a vendor. PoE should have this nifty, keano, handy-dandy feature. OP stomps foot.

Response: This isn't D3. Learn to not vendor the stuff you think has value.

If you want D3 features, play D3. If you want PoE features, play PoE. But let's not homogenize the two to the point we can't differentiate between them. They each have their separate charms and epic fails.

"
Nixleana wrote:

SO THIS WOULD UP YOUR PLAYER BASE BY OVER 9 THOUSAND I ASSUME

I ran your hypothesis past a few data scientists. Response: NaN
"
reprot9x wrote:
"
signonthe wrote:
Game itself already got BIG memory leak. This will add up on it. So, I guess no.

lol at that memory leak reasoning =) Almost as bizarre as those "trade must be kept clunky" arguments. Almost.

What do you think or even do you know where they will keep this informations to let you able to buy back? Even do you know what "Memory Leak" mean?
"
signonthe wrote:
"
reprot9x wrote:
"
signonthe wrote:
Game itself already got BIG memory leak. This will add up on it. So, I guess no.

lol at that memory leak reasoning =) Almost as bizarre as those "trade must be kept clunky" arguments. Almost.

What do you think or even do you know where they will keep this informations to let you able to buy back? Even do you know what "Memory Leak" mean?

lol

Game has memory leak. Lets not add new graphics.
Game has memory leak. Lets not add new content.
Game has memory leak. Lets not add quality of life.

Logic 101
"
reprot9x wrote:
"

Yes, 10 sets in a row. Accidents can happen and a buyback wouldn't be much to argue about. Your claim that buyback does not "fit the theme" is pretty bizarre.

I wouldn't call it bizarre, I gave my reasoning for it.
But then again, I don't vendor my Divination cards either so I can't relate to some peoples lack of attention regarding those kind of transactions.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
reprot9x wrote:

lol

Game has memory leak. Lets not add new graphics.
Game has memory leak. Lets not add new content.
Game has memory leak. Lets not add quality of life.

Logic 101

I would like to see when they add it in and you are screaming on forum "fix the game", "my game is freezing", "game is crushing when open vendor" etc etc. "Quality of Life" at the end. LOL
"
I wouldn't call it bizarre, I gave my reasoning for it.
But then again, I don't vendor my Divination cards either so I can't relate to some peoples lack of attention regarding those kind of transactions.

The thing is, we want to minimize the time spent in hideout. Micromanagment like vending, sorting and even trading becomes chores. These chores is an obsticle that we want to quickly finish in order to get back to playing the actual game. Accidents do happen and it would be nice to have an alternative like this rather than limiting the functionality of the auto pilot. I also don't think that it would hurt the theme. Exiles running a zoo proves that pretty much anything can fit.

"
signonthe wrote:
I would like to see when they add it in and you are screaming on forum "fix the game", "my game is freezing", "game is crushing when open vendor" etc etc. "Quality of Life" at the end. LOL

Your whole argument builds on that memory leaks stands as an obstacle for extending functionality. If that's the case (which is not), then solving the problems would be top priority, don't you think? Holding back tech because fear of leaks is just a nonsense argument.
"
reprot9x wrote:

"
signonthe wrote:

Your whole argument builds on that memory leaks stands as an obstacle for extending functionality. If that's the case (which is not), then solving the problems would be top priority, don't you think? Holding back tech because fear of leaks is just a nonsense argument.

Exactly thats what I'm trying to say. You can not have anything like this at the moment or very near future. Because, need to fix "Holding back tech because fear of leaks is just a nonsense argument". Regards.
"
signonthe wrote:
"
reprot9x wrote:

Exactly thats what I'm trying to say. You can not have anything like this at the moment or very near future. Because, need to fix "Holding back tech because fear of leaks is just a nonsense argument". Regards.

You are still wrong. If the game leaks memory that causes the game to crash at some point, then any other memory dependent allocation shouldn't be put on hold because of it. The leak is a separate problem.

Allocating and freeing are basic fundamentals in programming that are encountered pretty much everywhere. Your argument that anything related to memory should be avoided because of a leak somewhere else is a stupid nonsensical argument.

Please think before you post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info