GGG Buy back from vendor button.

If you would be so kind can we have a Buyback button from vendors... in case of emergency break glass type of thing?
Say we accidentally sell a mirror worthy item?
SO THIS WOULD UP YOUR PLAYER BASE BY OVER 9 THOUSAND I ASSUME

Thank you for your time Sincerely Lady Furia Nixleana... pls upvote this yall it should have happend ages ago right?
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 9:03:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A noble sentiment indeed grand Lady, but alas one that I fear that will not soon come to pass. For I believe that at the very heart of the GGG Realm itself, there exists a great Darkness that delights overly much in the torment of others. Until the Demons responsible for this Darkness depart that Realm, I believe that there will be no change for these Demons derive great power from the worship of their many minions who inhabit these very forums. Perhaps they seek you out already.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Game itself already got BIG memory leak. This will add up on it. So, I guess no.
"
signonthe wrote:
Game itself already got BIG memory leak. This will add up on it. So, I guess no.

lol at that memory leak reasoning =) Almost as bizarre as those "trade must be kept clunky" arguments. Almost.
Yes, i’d have used it a number of times, don’t know why something as obvious hasn’t been introduced to the game early on. Maybe because of the difficulty encountered with the various recipes from the game that muddle up many of the currencies gained by selling multiple items at the same time.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Mar 19, 2019, 12:03:33 PM
Slow down and check what you're selling, ez fix
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Synopsis wrote:
Yes, i’d have used it a number a times, don’t know why something as obvious hasn’t been introduced to the game early on. Maybe because of the difficulty encountered with the various recipes from the game that muddle up many of the currencies gained by selling multiple items at the same time.

That's a pretty solid point. Perhaps what we might get is a "reverse last trade" function. Allowing the reversal of single items really is not going to work that easily.

"
Slow down and check what you're selling, ez fix

That would probably help but I'm fairly sure that it would not be a cure all. Mistakes may happen as a result of haste, but distraction or momentary distraction could very well be a more meaningful cause. To use an analogy of driving an automobile, if no one exceeded the speed limit, I imagine that accidents would be materially reduced. But accidents resulting from distraction or loss of concentration would still be all too common.

I find it important to deal with the consequences resulting from your mistakes.

"
Mistakes may happen as a result of haste, but distraction or momentary distraction could very well be a more meaningful cause.

That's like saying "I should get another shot at Uber Elder for free after bricking a set because I was not concentrated".

Being able to buy back items which you accidentally sold (and let's be honest here, how often does that really happen?) should not be possible in my opinion, it wouldn't fit the harsh and rather unforgiving environment of Wraeclast, where everyone has to fight to survive.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Being able to buy back items which you accidentally sold (and let's be honest here, how often does that really happen?) should not be possible in my opinion

Selling divination cards instead of turning them in is a classic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info