[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

At some point in delve everything will kill you in one shot no matter how tanky you are
hello, for the brutal restraint jewel, how do u know when u have a good jewel for this build?

i bought a random one off the market and it gives me 160dex + 20% projectile and pretty much nothing already. it seems good to me but i really don't know how to evaluate a good BR...

you've written an excellent guide for the other jewels but there's not much information about BR except it may potentially be better than a watchers... any stats priority for it?

also, if anyone can help me with improving my gears it'll be great!

Spoiler
Just look at what it adds to the noteables and use common sense. Projectile damage, Elemental damage, added dex, increased Crit are all good. It's trial and error with divining it. Hit it with one, pop it in, see what happens.

Hey guys,

what you think about that stuff?
Choose that armor or better one of this one?

What you say about that amu?
Ring with the shock when focus useful? Maybe other craft?

Mapping is really easy and fast but the bosses are really hard... oneshot on any t16 boss...
Last edited by MilanUGS on Oct 8, 2019, 2:25:37 PM
"
Skrible wrote:
hello, for the brutal restraint jewel, how do u know when u have a good jewel for this build?

i bought a random one off the market and it gives me 160dex + 20% projectile and pretty much nothing already. it seems good to me but i really don't know how to evaluate a good BR...

you've written an excellent guide for the other jewels but there's not much information about BR except it may potentially be better than a watchers... any stats priority for it?

Your gear looks pretty good, maybe just upgrade the bow and grab a watcher's if you don't have one. I'm going to add in a brutal restraint sub-section today. I just have been kind of busy and this thread is getting a lot of replies, but I'll get to it. Basically you want ele/proj damage, 5% dex, flat 20 dex, 5% increased attack and cast speed, then if you need onslaught on kill etc, it's just situational

"
MilanUGS wrote:

Hey guys,

what you think about that stuff?
Choose that armor or better one of this one? What you say about that amu?
Ring with the shock when focus useful? Maybe other craft?

Mapping is really easy and fast but the bosses are really hard... oneshot on any t16 boss...

Switch from immortal call to level 21 steelskin/level 21 CwDT to help with survivability against bosses. I think the shock craft on rings is super OP even though not many people talk about it. Also the amulet is pretty decent, I would prefer increased damage/increased attributes though myself. Also for the chest, Hyrri's Ire is pretty popular nowadays, just make sure to get a hatred increased crit watcher's eye if you go that route
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
Skrible wrote:

Your gear looks pretty good, maybe just upgrade the bow and grab a watcher's if you don't have one. I'm going to add in a brutal restraint sub-section today. I just have been kind of busy and this thread is getting a lot of replies, but I'll get to it. Basically you want ele/proj damage, 5% dex, flat 20 dex, 5% increased attack and cast speed, then if you need onslaught on kill etc, it's just situational

alright thankyou. i went to tweak my passives a little for the sake of maximising my brutal restraint.

dropping: bravery + golem's blood
adding : aspect of the lynx + weapon artistry.

currently my brutal restraint gives me,
1. 20% projectile (another 20% at winter spirit so idk if i should take it)
2. 5% attack and cast speed
3. 10% increased flask charges gained x2
4. 5% physical as extra cold (is this good?)
5. 5% dex

it looks pretty good tbh, or is it below average?

no i dont have a watchers yet. i cant decide between getting flat cold hatred or crit hatred + marlyene's fallacy combi to compensate for the low crit.

my next bow upgrade costs 20ex for the hybrid atkspeed+dd mod :(

thanks for ur reply despite being busy IRL, really appreciated!
Last edited by Skrible on Oct 8, 2019, 6:00:16 PM
plz tell me how u guys get the 111 intelligence for gems? how i link my gear here so u guys take a look?

i want change my boots but will miss 41 for intelligence for gems.

i want remove this boots and put a new one. but i dont have intelligence miss 41. to 111 gems.
Last edited by yanlive on Oct 8, 2019, 6:50:03 PM
Level up. You're missing the entire top half of the tree
Im here:

the tree ends here:

from this point till the end i dont receive 1 point of intelligence.
"
aberm wrote:
Level up. You're missing the entire top half of the tree

so your point of view is wrong.

whats this?

Allocates Corruption???
Last edited by yanlive on Oct 8, 2019, 7:39:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info