[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

I’m trying to switch from PoE vault’s tornado shot wind ripper build to this one.

It sure is expensive, fractal thoughts with additional arrow for tornado shot is like 45ex. Is starkonja with additional arrow better (5ex) or a fractal thoughts without and enchantment better?

How important is hyrri’s Denise with additional arrow? It doesn’t exist on blight and in standard it’s 55ex. Can I use a normal hyrri’s demise or is a shaped quiver with additional arrow and other nice stats better?
"
Armisal wrote:
I’m trying to switch from PoE vault’s tornado shot wind ripper build to this one.

It sure is expensive, fractal thoughts with additional arrow for tornado shot is like 45ex. Is starkonja with additional arrow better (5ex) or a fractal thoughts without and enchantment better?

How important is hyrri’s Denise with additional arrow? It doesn’t exist on blight and in standard it’s 55ex. Can I use a normal hyrri’s demise or is a shaped quiver with additional arrow and other nice stats better?

Damn this build sure got expensive after last league. I've bought the bow for 3 exalts and a +1 hyrri's for 10 ex in past leagues... Anyway, Starkonja is perfectly fine and it's what I recommended before fractal thoughts came out in 3.7. Hyrri's Demise with point blank corruption or flat cold corruption is pretty good too.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Great build Deagle. I'm currently blowing through t15's.
Here's my current gear.
Last edited by ImTheories on Sep 15, 2019, 11:14:05 PM
Why are u telling a brutal restraint would give more then a watchers eye. I cant seem to find one which is good in any way flat 60 dex is fine but not as good as a watchers eye
Edit: ok its a lot nvm
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Sep 16, 2019, 11:53:43 AM
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Why are u telling a brutal restraint would give more then a watchers eye. I cant seem to find one which is good in any way flat 60 dex is fine but not as good as a watchers eye

Well, before when they could give 32% flask effect, 60 flat dex, and 15% dex, they were definitely better than watcher's. Now that they removed flask effect from the mods I would say they're fairly even.
@Theories

Glad it's working for ya!

"
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

Well, before when they could give 32% flask effect, 60 flat dex, and 15% dex, they were definitely better than watcher's. Now that they removed flask effect from the mods I would say they're fairly even.
@Theories

Glad it's working for ya!

"
reggie_gakil wrote:

Last edited by FamilyManZed on Sep 16, 2019, 2:33:23 PM
still fine for me just sitting at 1175 dex fro 970 with my brutal restraint

I got this bow, with +1 pierce on the bow should i drop the pierce gem for something else? or the more pierce the better?
"
Stermor wrote:

I got this bow, with +1 pierce on the bow should i drop the pierce gem for something else? or the more pierce the better?

are you trying to create a mirror tier bow for league? because that thing is nuts. I personally don't advocate running pierce at all with chain, because they were against each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info