SSF Trials of Ascendancy RNG balancing

Don't play a build that desperately needs the final Ascendancy points in SSF.

I've had variable luck with it, ranging from finding all 6 trials in the first 7 appearances in Betrayal to not completing it at all in Abyss, but so far completing uberlab late hasn't been a problem.
"
ciel289 wrote:

you are aware that zana map quests and the prophecy have a higher chance to spawn unsolved trials?

I don't care? I am not the OP?
"
Don't play a build that desperately needs the final Ascendancy points in SSF.

I've had variable luck with it, ranging from finding all 6 trials in the first 7 appearances in Betrayal to not completing it at all in Abyss, but so far completing uberlab late hasn't been a problem.

The mere fact of you saying that underlines my request of a desperate balancing necessity. Though I agree that a build should generally not be balanced around full ascendancy it still is rather obvious that it will mostly have a huge impact on clearspeed/tankyness/whatsoever. And it does not feel right that by chance this huge impact is available to some players in the ladder and not to others though being a core mechanic of the game.

"
ciel289 wrote:

you are aware that zana map quests and the prophecy have a higher chance to spawn unsolved trials?

Source? Because honestly, the further I level the more I have the impression of the probability of trials spawning at all is declining.

Last edited by inspiration on Mar 20, 2019, 9:03:10 AM
"
"
I don't think you should have to trade or group up to get your core character stats like ascendancy point. It should be just something that comes naturally from playing. I wish the devs would just remove the variance by only spawning trials you don't have until you complete them all.

You're clearly missing the entire point of SSF. It's supposed to be unreasonably difficult and imbalanced and done only for bragging rights.

You're missing the point of my post. I'm saying this is how the regular game should be, not just SSF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info