[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Love the build! I happened to level a slayer duelist with Charged Dash, what changes in your build would be best for slayer or other non shadow ascendancies?
hi~ Thank you for creating this build.
If I want to replace charged dash with cyclone
I want to know if there's a node, a gem, or something else to change.
"
fuelrt wrote:

I'm actually interested on how this build would perform with Cyclone :-)
Should Impale be used ? Will the AoE be any good ?
"
thomzon wrote:
"
fuelrt wrote:

I'm actually interested on how this build would perform with Cyclone :-)
Should Impale be used ? Will the AoE be any good ?

To swap between the two the only thing you should need to change is charged dash into cyclone, there is no gems that really need to change. I think trying out different skills is a good thing, especially if you find that some are just not to you taste

I have not tested out all the new reworked gems but pob says that charged dash is now the clear winner in terms of damage compared to the options like bladeflurry, cyclone, lightning strike, spectral throw

According to Pob you lose about 50% damage as cyclone has less damage and does not have a lightning tag

From what I've seen cyclone clear is unimpressive without investment into melee range and AOE which is only found at the bottom left side of the tree and not suitable for this character

Impale only works for physical damage and will not work with the stacking lightning damage through Int strategy of this character.
Yeah that's what I was expecting, thanks for taking the time for the detailed answer.

I really dislike the feeling of Charged Dash. Tried your build in 3.6, it was great damage wise and pretty tanky, but I don't like the mechanics.
It's a shame because I really like the idea of a melee Trickster based on HoWA, and cyclone is pretty fun to play.
Lightning or Static Strike might be good to try, damage should still be pretty solid.
Anyway to add CWC arc into the build? Which 2 gems i need to sacrifice
Would not recommend this as a league starter, especially with the new changes to rares as I have died more times then I care to admit leveling up this time around lol

Once you start making a bit of money and a few days into the league when you can start buying some of the gear it gets very powerful very fast tho.

Once its takes of its freaking awesome!
Atm at lvl85 with about 1.5ex invested (most expensive item by far being 5 linked body) I'm over 700k PoB damage and 8.4k ish ES and having lots of fun. (Still missing last ascension and lots of gear upgrades to be done to make it even more powerful)

All in all a big recommendation and thank you very much again WaffleT for the build!
curious about your thoughts on taking or not taking wicked ward on this build
Can this build do all content ?
Hey, thank you for the build! I'm really loving that kind of HOWA unique builds, and this one in particular is pretty much immortal.
I've got a few questions though: Firstly, what kind of passive tree do you envision after 91? Not sure where to spend the points now that I'm 92.
Secondly, have you considered Brine King for stun and freeze immunity now that the ghost shrouds don't reliably provide the stun immunity? Getting knocked out of channel is pretty annoying.
Lastly, which glove corruption do you think is better, Attack Speed or Ele Weakness on Hit?
Anyway, great all-around build, thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info