[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Pob updated with the new gems. The build got more damage then I thought getting 50% more. Nice
thanks for awesome guide! can't wait to see your updated with new gem
weird, maybe my PoB is not up to date, but it seems DPS is still stuck at 1mil on shaper with flasks up.
I DOUBLED my DPS vs. 2.6 and only lost 1,500 ES.

PoB still has damage wrong (because it doesn't include buff at max illusions) so I really have 6.3775 million Shaper DPS

Pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Rx52AHvM

Also, I got cyclone to 2.5m Shaper DPS

I'm curious if anyone can do better with this build :)
for those numbers you really need the gear. Watchers is 15ex in leauge and 10ex in standard, not even starting on the shield.

Damagewise you can get close to it, but ES will suffer without the eye and the amulet
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:

PoB still has damage wrong (because it doesn't include buff at max illusions) so I really have 6.3775 million Shaper DPS

Spoiler

Pastebin:

Very impressive numbers!

A huge part of the big numbers seems to be from the "Energy Leech" gem, would you mind explaining how this works, I'm assuming I need the "Ghost reaver" node for it to work?

And how does it stack up on bosses compared to the lightning penetration you removed? PoB dps gets a big boost but that number dont seem to take the penetration part into consideration just the 10% lightning damage from 20 quality gem so not sure how much that does in reality.
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
SleepyXtreme wrote:

Spoiler

Pastebin:

Very impressive numbers!

A huge part of the big numbers seems to be from the "Energy Leech" gem, would you mind explaining how this works, I'm assuming I need the "Ghost reaver" node for it to work?

And how does it stack up on bosses compared to the lightning penetration you removed? PoB dps gets a big boost but that number dont seem to take the penetration part into consideration just the 10% lightning damage from 20 quality gem so not sure how much that does in reality.

You don't need ghost reaver, just to actively be leeching, which is most of the time.

Lightning Pen doesn't do much because I already have so much pen with Wave of Conviction (lightning exposure), ele weakness, and conductivity
I don't think that when you are leeching ES you can count both bonuses from the gem - while leeching and on full life. It works like that only on paper
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Jun 9, 2019, 9:07:00 PM
Now got most the gear, starting to have fun.

Anyone can have quick look over my profile of the build and give me any tips on what i might be missing or need to adjust ?

not sure what i should prioritize on the tree next ?

thank you
Last edited by ArmedCiv on Jun 10, 2019, 1:50:11 AM
Actually, if someone could do the same for me. Im not sure how people are getting such crazy dps numbers. Im still a bit on the low side and can see some dps coming from there but for the most part while not everything is 100% optimal i have pretty decent stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info