[3.7] Untouchable Ghost. 50k Evasion 10k ES HOWA Charged Dash

Does anyone know if this would work well as a league starter with zero cash? Or is this one of those 100ex builds that a casual like me will never be able to finish lol
you can closed t16 with ~5ex budget
👀
I wouldn't use dash as exchange for whirling blades/shield bash

It doesnt count as attack, so it doesnt proc fortify and the distance is a bit shorter than whirling blades.

Also no animation for it yet, so its just looks horrible.
not having fun trying to build and level this as league starter.

so probably not a good idea, or i just suck
Last edited by ArmedCiv on Jun 8, 2019, 6:24:05 AM
Hi all !!!
I decide to try this build in legion.

Good luck to us.
Uniques items of this build are specific to :
- Shaper = Gloves
- Uber Atziri = Helmet, Body Armour
- Perandus (League specific) = Ring
- Blessing of Esh = Weapon (HoWa)
- Elder = Belt

So it's not a good starter build ... and may be expensive from the beginning.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Well too late for me now, any advice on how i can make this work until the time comes i can actually acquire those items?
Dont know if its just me but absolutely every boss and half the rares in the game are all of a sudden elemental resistant and its taking forever to kill stuff.....

I'm still having fun with this build but yea I dont remember it being this bad last time lol
"
ArmedCiv wrote:
Well too late for me now, any advice on how i can make this work until the time comes i can actually acquire those items?

League starting with a unique heavy build is harder but I've done it before and it just requires a bit more patience. its already 20 hours in now so the stuff is appearing in the market. The Thought and motion binder claw (leveling weapon) is the part that you really need but its already dropped down to 5c. You don't really need to upgrade it until about T6 maps and the prices for most of these items will drop as time goes on, you just need to wear the leveling items for longer

"
Fencatffxi wrote:
Dont know if its just me but absolutely every boss and half the rares in the game are all of a sudden elemental resistant and its taking forever to kill stuff.....

I'm still having fun with this build but yea I dont remember it being this bad last time lol

They doubled the HP of rares for 3.7 which makes DPS more important then previously

Glad you are having fun
did you had time to create a new PoB for stronger DPS/ES?

Or is PoB not updated with the new gem mechanics yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info