[3.7] Ice Trap Saboteur - All Content Viable! (Good League Starter)

"
Szemon wrote:
Thoughts on using a +2 socketed gems and +2 support gems bow w/ crit multi w/empower 4 would essentially be lvl 30 ice trap and level 32 supports? less clear but better for bossing? -- Would just need to hit +1 gems on my current bow and multimod. Maybe craft non chaos as extra chaos and dmg when focused as well.

@sanguinelaw

Defensively, you'd lose out on a lot of life/other stats a shield can provide but I can see the benefit of having a huge DPS boost. Also part of the issue is picking up dexterity from the tree and items since most of the tree specs intelligence. If you can make it work, by all means go for it and let me know how it pans out, I'd be interested to find out what kind of damage that outputs late game!
Since my last message, I switched to

and

I'm not faster (unless I use my levelling setup with Fire trap inc AOE wich is dope) but oh boy I'm tanky.
Lvl 58, I have 1400 hp, 1000 mana, wich is kinda low, my allres aren't caped, 30% chance evade, 30% dodge.
This is not great, but the blind make it so easy.

I almost (almost, dashed into a trap on the 3rd phase :/ ) killed lvl 68 Izaro with SSF gear at lvl 56. Might try again soon because it was fun.

SO If you somehow make a levelling section, I'ld recommmand putting those two items, it's great :)

I might keep those for a very long time, because I tried playing without for two minutes, and eww.

Thoses babies make life so easy. Not the best damage, (but who need damage during levelling when you one shot everything) but it give you a shit ton of tankyness until you can grab Born in the shadow
"
Sheinell wrote:
Spoiler
Since my last message, I switched to

and

I'm not faster (unless I use my levelling setup with Fire trap inc AOE wich is dope) but oh boy I'm tanky.
Lvl 58, I have 1400 hp, 1000 mana, wich is kinda low, my allres aren't caped, 30% chance evade, 30% dodge.
This is not great, but the blind make it so easy.

I almost (almost, dashed into a trap on the 3rd phase :/ ) killed lvl 68 Izaro with SSF gear at lvl 56. Might try again soon because it was fun.

SO If you somehow make a levelling section, I'ld recommmand putting those two items, it's great :)

I might keep those for a very long time, because I tried playing without for two minutes, and eww.

Thoses babies make life so easy. Not the best damage, (but who need damage during levelling when you one shot everything) but it give you a shit ton of tankyness until you can grab Born in the shadow

I'm glad to see you're succeeding, personally I didn't use either of those items but I can see the benefit before the 4th ascendancy. I used a rare set I found on the ground, capped resistances.

You're not the first to ask for a levelling section so I'll get onto it very soon, including a couple of levelling trees, thanks!
Last edited by SanguineLaw on Apr 11, 2019, 3:10:44 PM
"
I'm glad to see you're succeeding, personally I didn't use either of those items but I can see the benefit before the 4th ascendancy. I used a rare set I found on the ground, capped resistances.

You're not the first to ask for a levelling section so I'll get onto it very soon, including a couple of levelling trees, thanks!

Well it's not like I needed it, I just looted the wand at around lvl 50 and happended to have the shield so I tried after selling my weap by mistake, and it was good.

Yes, I solved the slow feeling bu running flame dash + a 3 link Lighning warp with reduced duration and swift affliction. I can move really fast around the map and I just throw fire traps when I see a big pack.
I switch to Ice trap on big bosses.

I could only play ice trap since damage is way better, but I find fire trap to wok great for killink pack without AoE because mob gather to me and they run in the burning ground, wich is enough to kills normal monsters and some blue ones.
+ I like the sound of fire trap lol

But Ice trap is so strong, I can one shot all the phases of story bosses
Enchant Helmet

10% penetrates or 40% ice trap dmg? best?
i used 40% dmg :c
10% pen is huge, I would go for that
Sick build. You've only put 80 pts in your tree on POB. Any link with the full tree ? Cheers
"
Gualami wrote:
Sick build. You've only put 80 pts in your tree on POB. Any link with the full tree ? Cheers

Just updated it to the level 97 version.
Can you use lighting trap instead of ice trap?
Nice build man...

I chose to change some things that was to my liking, this gave a good buff .. see

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/tdgBW4qX

220k + avg dmg shaper/guardian all buff actived.. (simple and natural buff to win) "just playing"

75% dodge spell/attack with vaal grace ;D

ty ♥
Last edited by Hennri on Apr 29, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info