Synthetisis very HUGE deception

"
lupasvasile wrote:
I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again: Delve ruined this game.
Delve was way overturned reward wise; people got spoiled. Nothing will top delve league, unless something literally places OP items in one's inventory.

That being said, as a ultra casual SSfer I enjoy the league. It keeps me entertained for what it is.

People said this after legacy and breach league.... Dony worry they will continue to ruin delving to be as bad as breach and then people can complain about the next fun thing.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again: Delve ruined this game.
Delve was way overturned reward wise; people got spoiled. Nothing will top delve league, unless something literally places OP items in one's inventory.

That being said, as a ultra casual SSfer I enjoy the league. It keeps me entertained for what it is.

People said this after legacy and breach league.... Dony worry they will continue to ruin delving to be as bad as breach and then people can complain about the next fun thing.

I dunno, can't really relate to the people complaining about this. But, we do play for different reasons, so yeah.....
There’s a fine line between complexity and confusion. These last two leagues dashed across it.

But hey, people who know the special tricks to farm the one or two useful league rewards get to feel superior (until guides broadcast that info to everyone, and even then its grindy and boring).
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Mar 15, 2019, 7:18:29 PM
Kinda makes me wish there was something between Diablo 3 and PoE. Something that takes hundreds of hours to complete your gear but also doesn't require external charts to understand how to fully optimize the mechanics. -Diablo 3 wins hands down when it comes to simply murdering monsters but it's far too easy to build and plan your character.

-More things in PoE need to be more transparent. We should've known what each syndicate member did without having to trial and error it or, like most people did, look up a chart. Each zone in a delve should show you what fossils and items can drop there, same for any specific divination cards that drop on any other map. I understand that everything shouldn't be spelled out for us, the best builds and items shouldn't be spelled out, but we should at least be able to figure out our general path of where we want to go and what we want out of the game without having to look everything up.
Last edited by Madix on Mar 15, 2019, 7:48:59 PM
All I need is a way to imprison all the Betrayal goons back in their research facility, then I can play blue incursion (sans temple) in peace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info