The State of Xbox and Patch 3.6.1

"
Sencja wrote:
the biggest problems are starting during act 10 and mapping.

"
Kundarin wrote:

in Act 5 now.

"
Kundarin wrote:

Act 5

#InsertFacepalmMeme
Last edited by Sencja on Mar 19, 2019, 12:19:52 AM
Any update, Jeff?
"
Simplu321 wrote:
Any update, Jeff?

Yes please.
Update us Jeff PLEASE
FIX the GAME I need to play i take 2 weeks off frome work just to play the game on my xbox and i cant!
I know there's a patch today, what about syndicate? Where are you guys on that front? It's kind of a huge deal to not have syndicate. Lots of crafting and league material around syndicates that xbox players are being withdrawn from.
Just got home, there is no pach.

Also, there is a problem with map drop rate. Hope that Xbox will get map droping rate fix just like PC did. I do buy 70% of my maps atm. Got a drop rate like 1 map drop per 3 / 4 maps clear.
I have the same problem with map drops. Some pc players are telling the fix don't work in PC and drops still the same. Please bring us the fix of fix included (and another fixes we are waiting).

Thanks o>
Last edited by p4ndi0n on Mar 19, 2019, 12:29:33 PM
"
Simplu321 wrote:
Just got home, there is no pach.

Also, there is a problem with map drop rate. Hope that Xbox will get map droping rate fix just like PC did. I do buy 70% of my maps atm. Got a drop rate like 1 map drop per 3 / 4 maps clear.

Posted this question a few times and have yet to get a reply to if this is coming to Xbox or when.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
No update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info