The Glimmerwood Mystery Box

nice
Last edited by _Existenz_ on Mar 15, 2019, 9:06:45 AM
Interesting no doubt, different. Just not my thing.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
IamLoco wrote:
GGG, the Huntsman Wings are bugged.
After a battle with lots of effects, they "glitch" and then look like this:

Please fix.

I believe this issue is not item specific. Since start of league it’s been a rave party techno lighting dance-off on many occasions, random.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Mushroom trip sets and that illuminati portal, so nice!

-Amazing mtx soundtrack presentation, only for that going to buy some boxes, keep with your music artists GGG.

greetings.
i learned my lesson with fairgraves boxes... mystery boxes almost made me rage quit. got 18 crab pets :) fk my life. epic set tho.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Mar 15, 2019, 10:08:01 AM
a good idea could be that we will get 1 free box of league where they exist for taste, that's problably not a problem and you shouldn't lose much (GGG) :)
WOW!!!!NICE BOX NICE ILLUMINATI PORTAL
GGG please you should consider to do something with duplicates.
We are feeling so bad when you got 9 equal objects in a pool of 38 mtx in 25 boxes.

Few alternatives:

- Refund 20-25% of points if you want to refund the duplicated item
- Tradeable skins (only duplicated ones) with other players with coin penalty (i.e. 50 coins each player for doing the trade).
- Possibility to change duplicated skins for 15 coins instead of 30.
- Increase the price from each box to 50 coins and remove the probability to get duplicate items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info