3.6.1 Patch Notes

"
"
why do they freeze my pc now when i was able to do betrayal league without problems?

This is the main question right here, and it's why the usual "just get a better PC/SSD" line doesn't make much sense.

Betrayel league I used to play with GT1030 gpu and everything was fine, now I play with GTX 1060 6gb and i got huge lags and fps drops. Update with dx11 and removing dx9, which force us to play with shadows is breaking the game performance for sure.
Appreciate all the fixes and what not, but still not interested in doing much with Synthesis content until it is all ironed out. As Far as Betrayel Syndicate encounters go, yes, it is just horrible lag/freeze/death most of the time when the encounter spawns.

Sad really because players shouldn't have to continue experiencing these difficult issues that are out of their control, over and over again, while trying to level up. -10% exp per encounter really hurts.

For Softocore Leagues, how about you lower or completely remove the experience penalty from death to these syndicate encounters until you completely fix the freeze lag associated with their spawn encounters? For Hardcore Leagues, add an opt out of all Betrayal content until this mess gets fixed.

That would be a nice and fair gesture of goodwill and shows the playerbase that you are actively and fully aware of how much of a problem this really is.
Last edited by AShugars on Mar 14, 2019, 9:23:47 PM
"
AShugars wrote:
How about you lower or completely remove the experience penalty from death to these syndicate encounters until you completely fix the freeze lag associated with their spawn encounters? That would be a nice and fair gesture of goodwill and shows the playerbase that you are actively and fully aware of how much of a problem this really is.

this would have no effect to (ssf) harcord player (like me)
"
"
AShugars wrote:
How about you lower or completely remove the experience penalty from death to these syndicate encounters until you completely fix the freeze lag associated with their spawn encounters? That would be a nice and fair gesture of goodwill and shows the playerbase that you are actively and fully aware of how much of a problem this really is.

this would have no effect to (ssf) harcord player (like me)

You are right. Hardcore didn't enter my mind at the time I posted, sorry, edited my post to include the full scope of the playerbase, and what I think is fair to all.
After this update i got massive fps spikes from normal 150-200 to 200-15 are anyone gets this problem ?? In every area in my ho maps etc..
Last edited by tunex90 on Mar 14, 2019, 9:38:29 PM
This is great news.

But how about constant game crashes guy? Last night got crash every 15-20 minutes. I'm GeForce fix 1080 with 6core 16gb everything works fast but crashes are insane since I got to maps with winter orb. In acts it was fine.

Is there any workaround to reduce crashes? I'm struggling with it
A lot of people expecting instant fixes, but they are fixing what they can right now and possibly working on the problems you all are screaming about as we speak. Since so many of you have spoken outwardly about it, then they have taken notice and are likely working to fix these problems.

Bugs aren't fixed overnight and sometimes take longer to fix or work around than other problems.

Baby steps. Screaming at GGG to fix something means nothing. Nudging them about problems does bring it to their attention and means it will be fixed eventually (hopefully in some game dev cases). Crashes are usually a priority and they are likely going to do a follow-up patch to fix those problems, but you need to be patient.

Thanks for your hard work on fixing the problems, and don't let the screaming get to you, GGG. From one game dev to another, I am happy just to see you fixing problems and adding quality of life to the game while many other game devs just sit back and watch chaos ensue for the first month of gameplay.
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Syndicate fixes? the huge FPS drop & lag?

Yeah hopefully the next patch will have that... they said that the betrayal intervention game freeze/lag stuff is probably not gonna be in this patch yet, but after it.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
hey nvidia guy got time? come help us fix this fps drop.

Thank you for automatic doors in Synthesis! I hope you will add an option to autoopen doors/chests/sarcophagus etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info