3.6.1 Patch Notes

"
LunaWasHere wrote:
ITT: people who don't understand how game dev or bug fixing works. GGG is aware of the issues with Intervention but because of Syndicate being core to how crafted mods are discovered it has to remain and be something players work around. This is also why it's not as easy as "just fix it" or "just turn it off". Programming doesn't work like that.

This. I'm not even gonna say that it ain't an issue: if people have it, it IS an issue, but just to clarify, I play on a 2013 laptop with a shitty standard internet connection and I dont have that freeze, so maybe its not high priority because only a fraction of the community experiences it and its hard to nail down for the devs without detailed info about everyone's specs and connections.
Hooray. Some bugs that plagued pretty much everybody got squashed. It's not everything we wished for but the game will be better than before and there's always more patches coming.
... is not a troll
"
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory.

Why though?
"
Entering or returning to the Memory Nexus now refills flask charges.

In the name of the Dancing Duo Community id like to thnak you GGG:)
"
LunaWasHere wrote:
ITT: people who don't understand how game dev or bug fixing works. GGG is aware of the issues with Intervention but because of Syndicate being core to how crafted mods are discovered it has to remain and be something players work around. This is also why it's not as easy as "just fix it" or "just turn it off". Programming doesn't work like that.

yea I agree but some mention about being aware of the numerous fps/lag/ping/freeze/rubberband effects plaguing the game atm would be nice!
You should fix the bug where unleash doesn't work with minion gems.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
You should fix the bug where unleash doesn't work with minion gems.

What Bug?

Last line of Unleash reads:
Cannot modify the Skills of Minions.

So... Explain? :D
"
stoney76 wrote:
"
LunaWasHere wrote:

yea I agree but some mention about being aware of the numerous fps/lag/ping/freeze/rubberband effects plaguing the game atm would be nice!

This. It would take barely any effort to say they are working on it, or they plan to fix it. The fact that they've only been silent is not reassuring.
"

Pretty sure if they can make whole league in 3 months they can write few code lines in 1 week and give the option to "Opt out from betrayal mechanics"
None asked betrayal in core, it's the same backlash as bestiary which was not accepted by community in the league but working very smooth right now after they took their time to fix it. Betrayal had to go the same course, it deserves it's spot in the game but not with this unplayable mess.

And with opt-out from Syndicate it's on user to play it or not and benefit from those "crafted mods" which most of them coming from another encounters and only few from betrayal
I just want to talk about the optimization of this game.

Most of these comments are about the syndicate lag/freeze. People have just experienced this massive optimization issue this league. Including those with good PC and even those using SSD. Heck, even Mathil has this kind of lag during intervention encounters. And it made me look back to an issue that plagues me for quite some time during the 3.0 release -- game crashes when you load Oriath.

See, these optimization issues have been there since 3.0. It's just that most people have fairly faster PC and are using SSD. They don't really experience these issues.

For people not using SSD, it's a nightmare. Game also lags or crashes when you are in a party or someone enters your hideout. These client crashes are often ignored in the forums and subreddit. People will just tell you to "get a better PC" or "get SSD" or "stop using potato PC", which is fair. But is it really? I mean, I got one of those "potato PC", that is fairly new but doesn't have SSD. It runs 99% of the games in the market without any issues. Never seen a lag like in POE. It runs fast with benchmark games like Crysis 3 in high settings. It runs fast with triple A games like Witcher 3 in high settings. It runs fast with triple A MMORPG games like Black Desert in high settings.

So I get rid of this "potato PC". I love this game and I really want to play this game without any issues. Now, I have a faster one with SSD. I can see there isn't really much of a difference with my current PC and my old one. Gaming, browsing, watching videos, opening work related softwares (Java Dev), etc. Really, no difference other than my POE client no longer crashed. So yeah, is it fair? Nah.

Betrayal league was so smooth on my end. But this league, everytime there is a syndicate encounter specially intervention, game lags. Now those people who previously kept telling me to get SSD are experiencing the same issue. We have SSD, yet we get these lag issues. The problem is that this games optimization gets worst and worst. You may not have experienced these issues right now (this league), but one of these days, it will get to you. Maybe next league, maybe next patch. And when that day comes, you can't just ignore it but to make a noise. Really, there isn't really much to do here than to make a noise about this. New league keeps coming, optimization gets worst, and GGG are not making it a priority because people will just say "gEt Aa bEttEr pC, ez fIX". This isn't just an issue with the PC, it's mostly the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info