3.6.1 Patch Notes

idk how about anyeone else,but for me syndicate disaster had improved,at least i didnt lag to oblivion for now.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 15, 2019, 5:42:07 AM
Thought the memory nexus was finally fixed so gave it a try again, couldn't teleport back from a single node that I visited.
Guess it's still broken and unusable then.
To anyone with the intervention-spawn issue:

Do you guys use "predictive" or "lock step" for your server?
I have "predictive" enabled. I'm wondering if either would make a difference.
"

how is network mode will help you with client/storage device stressing ?
am i missing something ? what is your process thought was ? i'm really curious.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 15, 2019, 5:46:07 AM
"
GusTheGamer wrote:
This league is shit lol. Hopefully next league will be decent.

Let’s see, from Abyss, how they standed for me.

Abyss (good)
Bestiary (bad)
Incursion (bad)
Delve (good)
Betrayal (bad)
Synthesis (bad)

Following the trend the next will be good but since they seem to be willing to add the bad ones into the next league I feel that it will turn into an awful experience too.
"
Nibelton wrote:
"

how is network mode will help you with client/storage device stressing ?
am i missing something ? what is your process thought was ? i'm really curious.
Admittedly I don't think it would, I was just curious.

Just getting a little desperate for anything that may mitigate the intervention freeze-spike to a vaguely "survivable" level (since all of the "fixes" suggested have generally been dead ends and we have no control over the situation until the devs really address this). I'll agree 100% it would make no sense if it had any effect whatsoever, well, as far as I understand it (I'd be surprised if it did). Just getting kind of exhausted by these seemingly unavoidable deaths and taking wild stabs at the situation.

I haven't noticed a difference, by the way, as expected.
This patch fixed the teleport issues and most of the bugs. However has actually made the new system far far more unplayable. I have much higher level friends (this is my first league and I was talked into trying it out 2 days before the last one ended so I'm extremely new and I personally didn't want to rush to endgame but bop around and do everything hear everyone do all the quests etc. Then dig myself out of a gear fiasco because I didn't get drops I needed to make the build guide I choose work (I did my own thing and after being informed by a great many people that's not the way to do it but find a build guide and follow it. I picked one that was mentioned by one of the bigger streamers in their new player video for 3.6)

So I had a few instances before this patch (Well more then a few but it wasn't constant) of impossible memories spawning. IE you go into the memory and when you start the run (underground walled etc.) it would close up the only path quickly, and since its seems to be random with a wide swing if touching the darkness fails you, though with the impossible mission ones it was always instant and the movement skills almost never helped those. I have 5 people that play a lot every day and they had issues.

After patch the one friend on my list starting to try to capture memories (he quit nexus 2 days ago since it was so broken that if you tried to do a long run it was a coin flip if it would work or not without locking out of your return trip.) well after and hour and 1/2 on a build I saw today had so much movement speed that he could run across and clear a floor on lab before I could leave the first room(maybe even walk down the steps.) he couldn't get more then 1 to 2 memories and those where only because the where 2 bridge and an l. I started myself to farm some and in 90+% I saw in 2 hours the void closes so fast that even if you get out I see a message after this patch I've never seen (and I've seen on 2-3-and 100% of the 4's) before in an open area I can get to the first stabilizer on my map one of them I'm not at has been eaten and I fail. after talking and testing with all my friends they all said the same thing. It is unplayable speed builds frequently fail before 1 stabilizer.

Well I also tried the nexus since I never completly gave up in fact kept trying for a lucky streak it wouldn't break me many times a day. Well tonight that was made even more unplayable then before.. So I can now actually collect my loot and go back to the nexus dump it and go back and continue on my long path yay. But if you do an island (tested 3 before I gave up. Once you click the thing to close the void and jump in as normal that would jump you on the bridge it dumps you in the middle. so now my long bridge I built to get multiple and no longer get locked out because there is no point in going on with a full inventory can't be completed because I did an island. so before and after patch same outcome no reason to run it and do the fun long runs because after 1-2 runs on the bridge to get a single island each time even though I had 4 lined up. I have to farm for hours to replace, only now replacing them with the super speed void is next to impossible.

I know its a long post but this seems like fun and is fun up until it breaks, now it doesn't break its just at a level where 6 different people (I'm the only new one 2 of them have been playing for a very long time and are deep into the normal endgame, so while it may or may not be a problem for everyone my sample size is enough to see something massively changed, add to that that 4 people have tested my island problem on their own and had the exact same problem with any island after stabilizing.

"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
GusTheGamer wrote:

Abyss (good)
Bestiary (bad)
Incursion (bad)
Delve (good)
Betrayal (bad)
Synthesis (bad)

Following the trend the next will be good but since they seem to be willing to add the bad ones into the next league I feel that it will turn into an awful experience too.

Honestly incursion was actually good . Simplistic nothing over designed with flaws like synthesis
"
"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
GusTheGamer wrote:

Abyss (good)
Bestiary (bad)
Incursion (bad)
Delve (good)
Betrayal (bad)
Synthesis (bad)

Honestly incursion was actually good . Simplistic nothing over designed with flaws like synthesis

The only issue I had with Incursion was that the Lapidary Lens challenge was a nightmare.
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory.

"
codagain wrote:
Congratulations to GGG for finding a way to make this terrible league mechanics even worse.

^^^
how,in the nine hells you thought that this would be a fking great idea ???

I'd just like to double up on this aswell. Being able to finally create a long and juicy path with connections to different reward nodes was one of the enjoyable mechanics of the league.
Now we have to re run the whole god damn route every time we want to grab a reward node, is nothing next to an absolute fucking chore. Counting out the fact that if you don't rush through you'll use charges on your memory fragments every time you do.
If the league wasn't frustrating enough, it damn sure is now.

I'm not even trying to get rewarded for playing the league mechanic I just want to play it for a completion of the story but even that is impossible when I keep getting the same 2 bosses that I've already killed plenty of times now, and I still haven't gotten a node for the other two once.

Dissapointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info