[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

did abit of a shopping spree for cheap'ish gear to slap on my newly leveled character
i have 2 questions i hope i can get some help on

1) the amulet was given to me by a guildie and i'm wondering how much currency i should give him for it
2) what are the upgrades you think i should focus on first besides helm? (im currently trying to craft one with essences like you suggested)
"
Alconds wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:

No it's not worth it; getting high enough hit chance for double damage doesn't matter anymore since Precision will basically guarantee ~100% hit chance.

Wasnt referring to chance to hit, my lethal pride is adding the mod onto it.

In this case you would be taking the node for the attack speed (4%+4%+5%) and the 5% chance to deal double damage mod added to the node by the lethal pride.

Oh I see what you mean. I don't have access to POB at the moment, so I suggest you do some calculations using the point system I laid out to determine if it's worth it. At most a lethal pride socketed there will give you 10% more damage and at least 5% more damage compared to a good lethal pride socketed at the top of tree. You also need to spec out of 3 nodes to take Acuity. So use the point system and figure out how many points you lose from unspeccing 3 nodes, and subtract that from how many points you gain from speccing into Acuity + the points gained from lethal pride (5-10% more damage). Most likely you will get a positive value meaning that you'll have more dps speccing into acuity and socketing Lethal Pride there. The drawback though is that you will probably lose acrobatics which can be a good defensive layer. So it's up2u to judge if it's worth it; I suggest you test both and make the decision on your own since it's personal preference at the end of the day. I personally wouldn't give up acrobatics though.
"
ciggaro wrote:

did abit of a shopping spree for cheap'ish gear to slap on my newly leveled character
i have 2 questions i hope i can get some help on

1) the amulet was given to me by a guildie and i'm wondering how much currency i should give him for it
2) what are the upgrades you think i should focus on first besides helm? (im currently trying to craft one with essences like you suggested)

I don't think the amulet is worth that much; it doesn't have too much damage and two of the mods are useless for the build. I'd say less than an exalt, but then again I'm not really attuned to current Legion market prices.

You can focus on getting Loreweave and Bubonics with good enchant alongside your helm. After you craft your helm, focus on getting a second elder ring. And then get stygian vise with high %ele damage rolls (60+).
Thoughts on dropping Acrobatics, picking up Iron Reflexes and using flasks for massive armor? With the new Molten Shell, could easily hit the cap of a 10k HP barrier. It's not up 100% of the time, but could probably be timed to be up when you need it.

Also, would be nice to be able to fit in Flesh and Stone for some added defenses, but I don't think its possible without giving up HoI.
Last edited by Prodigious on Jun 22, 2019, 4:05:19 PM
Wanders, what's your favourite layout to run eldered?

Trying to craft the wand, should I keep the t5 flat cold or just stick with the flaring?
Build is working great for both bossing and monolith/mapping, thanks for the guide. (no death corrupted guardians and shaper so far) Can also swap in a quant neck/biscos for mapping.

Have a pretty good set up now:
https://pastebin.com/BhRdJcMu

Definitely some spots I can improve but should be able to do everything in its current state.
Last edited by Alconds on Jun 22, 2019, 11:14:09 PM
"
Prodigious wrote:
Thoughts on dropping Acrobatics, picking up Iron Reflexes and using flasks for massive armor? With the new Molten Shell, could easily hit the cap of a 10k HP barrier. It's not up 100% of the time, but could probably be timed to be up when you need it.

Also, would be nice to be able to fit in Flesh and Stone for some added defenses, but I don't think its possible without giving up HoI.

It could work, but idk if giving up 2 passive points, 30% dodge and some evade chance, steelskin, and an entire flask slot for a conditional source of damage mitigation + some phys mitigation is worth it, especially since one shots happen sometimes when you least expect it.. If a flask slot is to be sacrificed it shouldnt be the diamond, dying sun, or taste of hate since those 3 flasks constitute most of our dps. It cant be the quicksilver flask either for obvious reasons so perhaps the life flask needs to be dropped. But then again you must use the life flask for certain boss fights which would render iron reflex/ms combo useless. I think its worth a try though at a high level and only if your setup is solid enough that some loss of damage is not a big deal.

As for flesh and stone i dont think it provides that many benefits for the build. The blind can be obtained via one jewel mod and the damage mitigation doesnt apply in situations where we need it the most like when you’re facetanking a boss. Maim doesnt do much and the build does no phys damage. I think something like Dread Banner would do more for tankiness than flesh and stone.
"
Alconds wrote:
Build is working great for both bossing and monolith/mapping, thanks for the guide. (no death corrupted guardians and shaper so far) Can also swap in a quant neck/biscos for mapping.

Have a pretty good set up now:
https://pastebin.com/BhRdJcMu

Definitely some spots I can improve but should be able to do everything in its current state.

Nice. Sadly i dont have pob atm to check out the build. But I noticed you have a mastercrafted attack speed roll on your ring. I think +1 minimum power charge is better since its always active. +1 minimum frenzy is the best suffix for damage but only when you arent in a situation that can generate frenzy charges with blood rage like Shaper and T16 guardians excluding Chimera. Frenzies from blood rage wont be active during the uber elder stages where damage actually matters so in my opinion +1 minimum frenzy is the best, but u cant go wrong with either.

Gl if you attempt uber elder. You may need to spec into the defensive tree and it might take several attempts but once you learn the fight its not bad at all. Just make sure to maintain fortify

"
Synteximus wrote:

Trying to craft the wand, should I keep the t5 flat cold or just stick with the flaring?

In the wand crafting section of the guide I mentioned every mod worth keeping, if the mod isnt one of those then it must be removed. T5 flat cold is too low of a tier.
"
Ritmas wrote:
Wanders, what's your favourite layout to run eldered?

Wish I could say more but unfortunately I havent been playing much this patch. Probably anything indoors and linear. KB in my opinion is unbeatable in a map with a long corridor due to offscreen potential and the kb explosions bouncing off walls improve damage a lot. Haunted Mansion and UGS were both great last patch but they might not be in a sextant friendly spot this time around. The biggest weakness is probably extremely open maps like Dunes bc KB does not have 360 degree coverage but even then it would beat out most other builds in clearspeed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info