Syndicate intervention freezes my game

Everytime syndicate intervention appears infront of me in a map they freeze my game for more than 5 seconds and I have to spam alt + f4 to not risk dying with my Hardcore character. It has happened on every encounter and the other syndicate facilities gives me split second freezes. It gets better after time when I login again and wait for the map to load in all the entities and the syndicate members that is now there.

This problem did not exist for me before in syndicate league but it does now in synthesis and I have asked around in global chat if others have similar problems and quite a few have agreed that syndicate gives them problem when they appear. Really hope GGG sees this because it sucks to have to alt+f4 the game as soon as syndicate assassins appear because they freeze my pc.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2020, 8:58:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would also like to add that I have tried to lower all my settings to the lowest possible but it still freezes and I have a really good pc that can play everygame on highquality so its not the computer that is weak
They are aware of this but not f given since is more important to release that stupid mtx of a celestial cat for soulrend. If you have suspicious that your map have a syndicate encounter you have 2 options

1)reroll the map
2)get used to lose 30%xp for the freeze/crash/discc/death for the 3 encounters
I and a couple of my friends have had this issue since the start of syndicate. Very frustrating.
Same issue here unfortunatly
same with me....everytime intervention come out guarantee freeze and dead lol
i will never finish my intervention if keep going like this T_T sad
Same, especially Intervention is unplayable. And thus leveing becomes impossible after a certain point.
Last edited by HerrImHimmel on Mar 14, 2019, 11:48:37 AM
I just had this occur.

Glacier map, game graphics froze for about 40 seconds but there were still sounds. I heard the syndicate voices and then graphics resumed. My character was also dead once there was response from the game.
Bump
Yup, glad I'm not playing hardcore.

Edit: I see this is listed as a high-priority issue, n o i c e.
Last edited by Pykish on Mar 15, 2019, 10:42:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info