Syndicate intervention freezes my game

same issue, i hear the intervention next 30 sec i know i'm dead this is frustrating ....
Any update on this guys? This wasn't a problem for me during syndicate league at all. Tried dropping all my settings, still freeze / crashing every intervention.
Clean uninstall (manually deleted all remaining files) and reinstall didn't work for me. As others have said, only the screen and your input freezes-the game continues and you get slaughtered.

A MAJOR game killing bug.
Removed the previous message. Patch released today that has some betrayal fixes so might be fixed now
Last edited by Lowkey12 on Mar 21, 2019, 12:56:08 PM
This is still happening to me, April 3rd 2019, fungal hollow map. Froze up trying to click on a bolder, heard voice over from one of the syndicate, receive death/respawn notification box.

Update: about half an hour later, dungeon map, intervention popped and there was no freeze up this time.

Not sure if it was map related or the first time the assets were unpacked.
Last edited by grouchiy on Apr 3, 2019, 7:51:18 PM
This is still happening to me. is there any staff response?
yes.. this latest patch also did not help me, seems to made the loading lag worse if anything
I am having the same issue. As well as connectivity issues it seems like some peoples fancy gear takes a really long time to load and it takes forever to log into any city. It is extremely frustrating.
had this happen really bad on a character in standard, luckily though it was a trap char and when my game got really buggy for (apparently) no reason i'd throw all my cooldown traps and a f**kload of normal traps and they'd die before i did luckily. happens a little with my current (cyclone) char but not as bad and i usually don't die, still super annoying though
Same here. It's very frustrating to die to these syndicate lags as you can't do anything when they pop up. Game freezes and when it unfreezes your corpse is just there.
Dying by my own mistakes are fine and noone else to blame but this syndicate freeze sh*t is very annoying and makes me unmotivated to play this game further. Fun to die when you have 96% exp on you. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info