PlayStation 4 Release Date: March 26th

Will there be a beta tests? Anyone know?
IGN: ___ACE___
+1 for beta hehe
gamer4life
i put money on my psn account for stash tabs and bought a ssd back in december. time to delete assassins creed odyssey from it. only bad thing now is Sekiro comes out just 4 days before PoE.
well yea, i am in for one pack at the start of a game on ps4 and i hope will be some stash discount at the same time
gamer4life
1.Any information about PS4 loot filters?
2.Anyone knows is there aby chance to show Xbox one builds list on Poe ninja ?
can't Wait to finally be able to play PoE on PS4 !
Can anyone explain the key binding system on console version? Gamepad has significately less keys than keyboard and mouse combined. I am afraid we won't be able to run some builds because of that. Is that so? So, how many skills and flask can be used? And how does key mapping work?
Thanks.
"
qba1987 wrote:

1. Probably there will be Neversink as default loot filter (as it is on xbox)
2. Don't know answer
"
BigND wrote:
Can anyone explain the key binding system on console version? Gamepad has significately less keys than keyboard and mouse combined. I am afraid we won't be able to run some builds because of that. Is that so? So, how many skills and flask can be used? And how does key mapping work?
Thanks.

Look how it works on xbox, there will be not much difference, dont expect key binding via poe settings menu but you can always change key binding via ps4 system

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info