ExileCon Tickets Available This Week

Is there going to be a Hard limit on the amount you can purchase? Are a verification process for tickets?

Otherwise someone is gonna buy a BUNCH of them then resell.
This should be fun!
10/10 gonna go and challenge Quin69 to an IRL yugioh duel
Yuck, plane ticket from Europe to New Zealand should cost an arm

Too bad I would need to travel through the whole world to reach Exilecon...
"
Trespeon wrote:
Is there going to be a Hard limit on the amount you can purchase? Are a verification process for tickets?

Otherwise someone is gonna buy a BUNCH of them then resell.

We have some anti-scalping measures in place.
I would go if.. it was in the US of A :( A family with 2 small exiles throws a monkey wrench in to the whole travel situation you know?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
World’s first real casual to reach ethical 100 without Pure Cheatstones.
Just out of curiosity, will there be E-passes for people who can't make it out to New Zealand? I looked at tickets earlier this year for November, and the cheapest round-trip tickets I could find were over $2,200 USD. Feelsbadman, maybe next year but no way this year. Definitely want to get my hands on a ticket in case a miracle happens however.
Lucky you, everyone who can go. Take a lot of awkward dev photos to post them later! :>

I would go if it was somewhere close to me in Europe... :P
Imperial Terraces hideout: thread/2257515
Oriath Gardens hideout: thread/2325653

Forum moderation is pathetic. Removing this line from my signature without notifying me was just another proof of it.
"
iClimax wrote:
Just out of curiosity, will there be E-passes for people who can't make it out to New Zealand? I looked at tickets earlier this year for November, and the cheapest round-trip tickets I could find were over $2,200 USD. Feelsbadman, maybe next year but no way this year. Definitely want to get my hands on a ticket in case a miracle happens however.

Chris mentioned on Baeclast that some parts, including major announcements, will be streamed for free.
IGN: Jerle_MSJ
Ohhhh yes!
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info