ExileCon Tickets Available This Week

Is there going to be a Hard limit on the amount you can purchase? Are a verification process for tickets?

Otherwise someone is gonna buy a BUNCH of them then resell.
This should be fun!
10/10 gonna go and challenge Quin69 to an IRL yugioh duel
Yuck, plane ticket from Europe to New Zealand should cost an arm

Too bad I would need to travel through the whole world to reach Exilecon...
"
Trespeon wrote:
Is there going to be a Hard limit on the amount you can purchase? Are a verification process for tickets?

Otherwise someone is gonna buy a BUNCH of them then resell.

We have some anti-scalping measures in place.
I would go if.. it was in the US of A :( A family with 2 small exiles throws a monkey wrench in to the whole travel situation you know?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Just out of curiosity, will there be E-passes for people who can't make it out to New Zealand? I looked at tickets earlier this year for November, and the cheapest round-trip tickets I could find were over $2,200 USD. Feelsbadman, maybe next year but no way this year. Definitely want to get my hands on a ticket in case a miracle happens however.
Lucky you, everyone who can go. Take a lot of awkward dev photos to post them later! :>

I would go if it was somewhere close to me in Europe... :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
iClimax wrote:
Just out of curiosity, will there be E-passes for people who can't make it out to New Zealand? I looked at tickets earlier this year for November, and the cheapest round-trip tickets I could find were over $2,200 USD. Feelsbadman, maybe next year but no way this year. Definitely want to get my hands on a ticket in case a miracle happens however.

Chris mentioned on Baeclast that some parts, including major announcements, will be streamed for free.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ohhhh yes!
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info