Introducing the Unique Collection Tab

NOTE 1 per unique - lol
Make it more than 5 times as expensive, but act like a map stash, and I will buy it!
We need this for guildvault... I'd gladly pay friggen 50 USD if i could buy a unique tab for our guildvault that could store X amount of each unique. GOD THAT WOULD CLEAR UP 15 TABS!!
Would be interesting to know, if the tab distinguishes between for example legacy uniques or alternate art and current uniques.
Would be great if so.
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Another bullshit tab and the white knights are all crying of happiness.

It's not as if people making << P R O G R A M S >> could have let us store let's say 5 of them per unique.

To << T R U L Y >> make it a collector tab through a few fancy << C O R R U P T E D >> uniques instead of the many BS no one cares ones.

Just putting that here (carry on with collecting stuff everybody has).

Edit: Also indeed << L E G A C Y I T E M S >> as someone else pointed out. Probably just scratching the iceberg there. So 5 of them when?
Last edited by Mischief67 on Mar 12, 2019, 4:29:48 AM
"
IamLoco wrote:
If it can hold only 1 of each item I´ll pass.
What about legacy items? What about vaaled, shaped, elder versions?
Where´s the collector sense in this?
A collector wouldn´t trash or vendor duplicates, he´d proudly show them off.

And by the way, you shpuld first fix the map tab issue before asking for more support. Your customers are pissed.

+1
Only one item can be placed in one tab?
Guys its a Stash Tab for your collection. Its like a checklist what you have found (atm more a checklist for name, legancy versions cant store), and not what you could use for builds (2x the same ring, note that most builds dont need much uniques).

---

Maybe they should add Stash-Tabs that can hold up to 20 full-equipt Build-Items and can saved with a Build-Tag name. But better then a stash-Tab could be an add-in in the character-screen to save builds (with Skills and so on like POB)

Or add a stash Tab that can collect all items without a limit, like endless scrollable.. but that would never happen becouse poe need money :D
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Mar 12, 2019, 4:35:00 AM
unnecessary.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Finally no more stashing uniques in several stash tabs every league, but I'm a bit sad it only holds one of each item.
But still, great addition! Now we need that fossil stash tab ^_^
TY GGG! Well done!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info