[3.11] Witch Build List

[3.10] THE SHARD STORM, Cold Snap / Ice Spear Occultist Build (Algor Mortis)

Here's my first build! It's a build built around using Archmage support and Algor Mortis to buff the damage of Ice Spear, while using the power charges generated to fuel Cold Snap for the damage bonus and sap effects of the chilling areas. I've included a section on how it functions, PoB links, Gem setups, and gear recommendations. I hope you guys enjoy, please check it out!
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 6:24:00 PM
I noticed we didn't have a representative of the most broken storm brand variant. So please, Allow Me.
I'm trying to find a build guide i was using, and started using about a week ago, maybe 2. It was an SRS build with zombies, and used spark to cast curses on people. My computer shut down, and I lost my internet tabs and history. I know to save it to my favorites next time. Anything anyone can do to help? or any questions I can answer to make it easier to find? It was on the witch build list for 3.10 but it doesnt seem to be there anymore. SRS-unleash support, minion damage support, added cold damagae support, ruthless support, elemental focus support. Hatred, temoral chains- cast when damagae taken support, generosity support. Raise zombie- minion damage supprt, feeding frenzy support, fortify support. convocation. Arc- curse on hit support, enfeeble, elemental weakness. flame dash. Vaal Discipline. Raise spectre-meat shield support, blood magic support. Those are my gems, hope someone can help me find the build guide I was using so I can continue to play.
"
BootyTownHall wrote:
I'm trying to find a build guide i was using, and started using about a week ago, maybe 2. It was an SRS build with zombies, and used spark to cast curses on people. My computer shut down, and I lost my internet tabs and history. I know to save it to my favorites next time. Anything anyone can do to help? or any questions I can answer to make it easier to find? It was on the witch build list for 3.10 but it doesnt seem to be there anymore. SRS-unleash support, minion damage support, added cold damagae support, ruthless support, elemental focus support. Hatred, temoral chains- cast when damagae taken support, generosity support. Raise zombie- minion damage supprt, feeding frenzy support, fortify support. convocation. Arc- curse on hit support, enfeeble, elemental weakness. flame dash. Vaal Discipline. Raise spectre-meat shield support, blood magic support. Those are my gems, hope someone can help me find the build guide I was using so I can continue to play.

It's still in the list, if this is what you're talking about:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2332117/page/1
Thanks for keeping this guide updated.
Last edited by path23leech on Jun 11, 2020, 10:26:01 AM
I'd like to present my triple pop bane occultist, now optimized for 3.11!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874634
Please add my 3.11 Spectre build to the list :D

[3.11] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2829644/page/1
A work of over 1k hours of spectre info condensed into one somewhat new player friendly guide! I tried to go into as much detail as I could about everything I know and its being expanded as our community gathers more knowledge every day!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2849809
Last edited by UwUAllie on Jun 23, 2020, 2:22:15 PM
Submitting:

[3.11] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Defense: 10/10
Damage: 9/10
Clear Speed: 6/10
Scales well from low to high budget.

A versatile build utilizing the duration corpse skill Cremation in conjunction with the Necromancer's corpse related Ascendancies to generate massive mana recovery, damage, and layers of defense to support the Archmage play style.

Also makes use of newly buffed Kitava's Thirst Unique Helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info