[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

BIG SHOUT OUT TO "SKYLAROG" My build is really wrecking..
I "can" face tank tier 13 maps, but I am running around them instead of through. they go down pretty quick.

A few Questions:
So I finished my lab and grabbed conviction of power.. Power charged up the A$$
Super fun with those blue swirls
Looking at the windshriek boots for +1 curse, and I'm not sure where I would put the AM skill?? I would have to drop another skill to get it on my build?

Maybe you could post your current POB setup for ideas?

Thoughts?

As always.. Your help and opinions are Greatly Appreciated.

-Neo-

My current Build: https://pastebin.com/gU2kXgZA

Last edited by Octaaviux on May 5, 2020, 3:38:37 PM
Hey guys, i am quite new in the PoE world, I fall in love in totem builds, currently trying to play this one. I started with freezing pulse one, but due to problems with map walls I decided to move to this one. But , what is very sad I messed so much things that I am sitting without idea what to do next. So if someone will have time to look at my pob and have any ideas what things should I change. I will really appreciate that.

https://pastebin.com/VSHk0u37

Wakramash

edit.
I am thinking of changing amulet to some with resist. But for the rest of gear I have no idea.
Last edited by Rehad on May 1, 2020, 10:58:32 AM
FWIW.. I'm a total noob, but have been working this build for the past two weeks..

I see you have ancestal bond in the tree, so your character cannot do damage directly(coldsnap/bonechill) So all the gems on your boots aren't being utilized.

I would go to the OP build and get the skill gems you are missing first and setup your gear with those in a workable manner. Get that basic build working then change it to what you like. Also back on page 29 of this thread SkylarOG shares what he has done with the build, which I have been following with great success.

Just my understanding at this point, I'm not an expert.

Thanks a lot I totally forget about bonechill while changing from Frost Pulse, I found the SkylarOG version of the build, that's change so much ;)
Sure man.. Like I said been running this build the last two weeks.. Enjoying the hell out of it.

Im still learning the game as well. My third season but only second to make it to end game. I've been running maps and ran a unique tier 13 with very little issue. As long as I stay moving on the outside of mobs or damage areas, I can spam totems and now I have power charges, so melt pretty much everything so far.

Be well.
-Neo-
After changes, t15 unique maps are quite easy, PoB is showing 900k for non bosses now, still it's like 10x less then SkylarOG variant so there is room for improvements :) thanks for help Octaaviux :)
"
Rehad wrote:
After changes, t15 unique maps are quite easy, PoB is showing 900k for non bosses now, still it's like 10x less then SkylarOG variant so there is room for improvements :) thanks for help Octaaviux :)

I'm at 947k a few levels behind... I get 200k from the flasks that I constantly spam with arcane cloak/arcane surge.. Take a look :

https://pastebin.com/nyNmrsGP

If you are following the OP build make sure the POB configuration is setup like mine, SkylarOG helped with that.

What best anointment I can have? +power charge?
"
kovarniypidor wrote:
What best anointment I can have? +power charge?

Thats kind of like asking what car should I buy?

Corvette for sport and speed, but sucks in rain and snow.
Range rover becuase of 4wd and holds a ton of shit? built by tata motors? questionable relaibility?
Buick park avenue..well because Im old..

What are you doing? Where are going? whats your build misssing? what are you struggling with? do you have 2 curses? 100%crit? excessive life?mana regen?etc..

C'mon man.. Give some info on what you have. What you want? How you want to get there?

Look if you have a shitload of oils your dying to use...Go for it!

Just my .02
Last edited by Octaaviux on May 3, 2020, 12:57:47 PM
I was out of town this past week so was unable to reply to some folks. Sorry about that.

I'm also about to try out a new char since I'm pretty much done with this one. Not for good, as I love playing the totem build, but just trying something else since I came into some other items/gear and want to put them to use.

But here is the updated level 100 PoB for this totem build (nearly 7M shaper DPS with ~7500 effective life). And don't forget it's just a guide. You don't have to try to emulate it perfectly. Some of the gear and items are expensive, so just do the best you can and you'll still have a blast if you enjoy this playstyle.

https://pastebin.com/vFvZaNvP
Last edited by SkylerOG on May 4, 2020, 11:59:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info