[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

4 points to move down there with the new anoint i feel if u want 100% just go for the anoint
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
endersblade wrote:
I've been using a very similar build to this, but a bit more defensive. Using Atziri's Reflection in Offhand.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

Now, I'm not shelling out anywhere NEAR the amount of DPS as your current gear/build setup. But I was wondering, why use Void Batteries instead of Shimmeron? After plugging in your pastebin to Path of Building, Swapping out the first weapon slot with a shimmeron gives you a boos of 115k DPS alone. If I swap out my shimmeron for a Void Battery, I lose almost 100k DPS. That's a MASSIVE swing.

Hi!

thankss alot for the update, i also tested shimmeron and itw awesome!
I will actually update the build since many think the void ar expensive and i also like to create cheap builds, Atziri's Mirror is also very good cuz of the curse reflection (its expensive) but i will still recommend it.

I will update the build soon! stay tuned :)

best regards, Mrseanconnor

How do you counter the self inficted damage from shimmerons ? With MOM im rly fast out of Mana
I'm almost at maps with the build, a rare wand with extra chaos multi modded and the atziri reflection setup should be fine with the same tree? Will need to swap some gems around too if anyone has suggestions.
Hi, I've seen in your path of building there is lightning golem skill socket into weapon, can you explain why?
so i see that u dont have the totem gem linked with arc, how do u make arc a totem without that gem? i cant figure that out.. everything i see tells me i need the gem, but ur showing 6 blues, and the totem gem is a red, and its not showing on ur build. however u explain it needs to be linked with arc, can somone help me with that?
"
xxTestamenTxx wrote:
so i see that u dont have the totem gem linked with arc, how do u make arc a totem without that gem? i cant figure that out.. everything i see tells me i need the gem, but ur showing 6 blues, and the totem gem is a red, and its not showing on ur build. however u explain it needs to be linked with arc, can somone help me with that?

When u have enough currency to buy the Soul Mantle, it already has the lvl 20 spell totem on it. If u don't have Soul Mantle, use a totem support instead
You guys can use Shimmeron Tornado Wands if you don't have enough currency to buy Void Battery
p/s: But remember to use flask repeatly or you will take a tons of lightning damage
Last edited by nambibobib on Nov 25, 2019, 4:59:06 AM
will we have a update to 3.9?
^ The above. And what anointment would you recc?
Last edited by Diaspora137 on Dec 11, 2019, 12:52:36 PM
I think that anointing Ironwood gonna be a good idea to help totems live longer, boss league and all that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info