EU Latency/Connectivity Issues [Deutsche Telekom/1&1]

I have no words, for two weeks, the same fu***ng lag spikes.

Well, I think it's time to change the game.

Thanks GGG for really awesome league !!!
Last edited by Uniks on Jun 20, 2019, 8:08:20 AM
This problem startet for me a week ago and the game has been unplayable since then.
Seen many people who had to pay for a VPN as workaround.

Regarding Frankfurt Gateway:
I already stated in another post that I noticed while leveling in some areas its unplayable and some are fine.
So I started to create new instances until i got an area with fine latency. However in Maps I only got bad Instances and could not recreate them obviously.

For me the first real solution was the Washington Gateway. It has naturally bad latency (~130 ms playing from Germany) but is mostly stable at least....

ISP: Deutsche Telekom AG (specific 1&1)
Gateway: Frankfurt (same as Paris, Milan etc.)
Standalone Client

Here my WinMTR taken today 14:00 (MESZ):

fra.login.pathofexile.com (dont know if this is viable)

fra.speedtest.pathofexile.com

fra-m.speedtest.pathofexile.com

wdc.speedtest.pathofexile.com

wdc-m.speedtest.pathofexile.com

I generally like the League but with this big issue it is not fun at all.

Edit:
Two additional WinMTR:
fra-mp.ts.pathofexile.com
fra.ts.pathofexile.com

If the problem is caused through the Hop 80.157.129.202, please tell us if it would help to contact our ISP. It seems like this is known to have issues..
Last edited by Mihawkdracule on Jun 20, 2019, 9:34:02 AM
The good thing is, as longer i can´t play this game the more i start playing other games and don´t miss POE. Further i don´t loose money for getting an unplayable game with new mtx´s i will never see in the current league!
I can`t play either. EVERY other game or app is running fine except PoE.

WinMTR Frankfurt other EU login server are the same.
ISP:Telekom

https://pastebin.com/ZhRPr1Be

Really GGG? Last response from april? Just tell us if u have abendoned us so we can move on to other games. Sorry, but that's ist just sad.
i do not know enough words to describe this but,

this is your game ggg

https://streamable.com/mrvyy

its time to do something
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Last edited by vonMoselberg on Jun 20, 2019, 11:02:55 AM
This really makes me angry. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game and we don't even get a quick heads up
2 of my friends have that Problem aswell. Would be nice to get a Response other than "its your provider" since it obviously is not. Im using Telekom aswell and my ping is always fine, seems to be something on your end then to some of the users.
Happening for me now aswell, since today
Deutsche Telekom 100Mbit ... spikes up to 1000ms and microfreezes every second

It's unplayable for me

WinMTR

speedtest.fra02.softlayer.com - 0 | 200 | 200 | 19 | 20 | 24 | 21
Last edited by ParaD0x1 on Jun 20, 2019, 3:50:40 PM
Game is unplayable right now.
Very nice to login after work, excited for some nice and chill mapping, delving and whatsoever, and experience the same BS since leaguestart. Ripping 4 times in 10 minutes cuz my character is jumping around like a pinball, then logging out cuz well, makes no sense playing for progress.

sorry for the harsh comment but iam upset. what can be so hard about fixing this?! Where goes all the money from MTX and supporter packs? obviously not in stable servers.

was really hyped for this league, but this is just sad :(

cookies
Last edited by MosesPwns on Jun 20, 2019, 5:11:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info