Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Spoiler
"
Hello! I love this build its quite fun for my first character ever.

I also have brain issues so I deeply appreciated your intro about why and how you design this build its relaxing and doable for this old brain lol.

I am wondering what I am doing wrong here though. You can see my build link on bottom. I mostly followed your guide as close as i could.

I put in Mon'TeGruls Grasp and it made my zombies substantially better. Not only are they doing a stupid amount of damage but when they run into the small trash mobs one slam causes a chain reaction and its a one hit ko. Additionally the big boy zombies dont need a zombie life support gem because they have over 25k hp.

The issue I've been having as I get to T6 and above maps is that I'm dying A LOT if Im not exceptionally careful. I dont like having to pay that close attention I liked this build because it didnt require such a playstyle. If its a DOT or just a few hits I'm fine. But anything with Chaos dmg and often rares/bosses just obliterate me before i can activate any healing.

Ive tried swapping the boots but really i don't like going under 20% movement speed bonus its just too slow.

The gloves Flesh and Spirit I found early game and since Im always getting the massacre (onslaught?) bonus my HP regen is just huge. If I do get low health I can just wait a few seconds and its back to full from the 20% restore. sadly they have 3 gem slots max.

Perhaps I need a replacement helmet?

EDIT:
Okay so I cant figure out how to save post the damn link without it being truncated and the online POB doesnt have pastebin export.

I think can search by my name Its SereneGoddessQueen (as seen here lol)

Hey SereneGoddessQueen,

Welcome to PoE! I'm really glad you're liking your first character! I hope you love the game, it's the best.

I'm glad that the build is suited for your restrictions too! That's encouraging in many ways.

In regards to the build, you're at the stage where you have to have higher health rolls on all your gear. So typically, with the exception of your amulet, boots, and weapon(s), this build wants all gear to have high health first, then resists. Your amulet you want your missing attributes, then health, then resists. And your boots you want to prioritize movement speed, health, then resists.

Even though your helmet has a low life roll, keep it for a long time...well, until a better version comes up. Getting a +2 to Minion gems on a Bone Helmet isn't common at all. You got a life roll which is great (even though it isn't high) and you had a Prefix free so you could add +1 to Zombies. (Does the "prefix" talk make sense?)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Great job asking for help and I hope you keep liking the game!

Oh! And your gloves actually won't apply you. The "on kill" effects are only if YOU kill. With this build our minions kill, not us. (And the "on kill" effects wing apply to your minions either.) Make sense?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey everyone! Since I can now loggin using my xbox account, I wanted to come post a short message saying thanks a lot for this build! I played it and loved it!

I will continue playing it in normal league (I just dislike the synthesis league, it seems laggy compared to previous league). Anyways, thanks a lot! I'll have to also try out your other builds for sure! Casual player enjoys casual fun :P
"
"
CelticHound wrote:
I noticed the Path of Building has three trees in it - "Slow Mo", "No Slow Mo (Life)" and "No Slow Mo (Extra Life)".

Any thoughts between them?

I'm starting an HC SSF character for the end of Synthesis, so anything that says "Extra Life" is intriguing...
Spoiler
Good find! I don't think I've updated those two other trees for a few expansions now. I keep forgetting to delete them before posting the Pastebin to the guide. But I'll touch them up for your HC SSF adventure. I'll give you a few options to choose from.

I'll let you know when it's done.
Hey Everyone (and of course CelticHound,

I updated the Pastbin in the guide for the secondary trees that I forgot to delete ;).

Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/G7tzLafz

For this guide I only suggest the tree that has Curse Improvements but just in case that isn't important to you, there are 2 other options as CelticHound mentioned. This is the small differences between them (it's also in the Notes section of PoB):

Slow Mo Tree
- A little bit of Flask improvement
- Strong Curses
- 173% increased life
- Goes to level 99
- A 20% Eternal Life Flask gives 3459 life over 4.4 seconds

No Slow Mo (Flasks) Tree
- No Curse improvements
- Flasks and Life Flask Improvements
- 173% increased life
- Goes to level 94
- A 20% Eternal Life Flask gives 5189 life over 4.4 seconds

No Slow Mo (Life) Tree
- No Curse improvements
- A little bit of Flask improvement
- 193% increased life
- Goes to level 100
- A 20% Eternal Life Flask gives 3459 life over 4.4 seconds

Keep in mind, the tree tries to get ALL the minion nodes on the tree. Then the rest goes to us. Thus the similarities.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
ActualFlyboy wrote:
Hey everyone! Since I can now loggin using my xbox account, I wanted to come post a short message saying thanks a lot for this build! I played it and loved it!

I will continue playing it in normal league (I just dislike the synthesis league, it seems laggy compared to previous league). Anyways, thanks a lot! I'll have to also try out your other builds for sure! Casual player enjoys casual fun :P
Hey ActualFlyboy,

Thanks for taking the time to be so thoughtful. I'm really glad you're loving the build and PoE! I love playing on Xbox myself. I also play Standard league as I don't really have the time I wish I had to progress Leagues.

As you go through this build, and maybe others, let me know what you think of the guides and the builds.

Thanks for the thanks! You're very kind to do so :).

Annnnnd

[/quote][/spoiler]Hey SereneGoddessQueen,

In regards to the build, you're at the stage where you have to have higher health rolls on all your gear. So typically, with the exception of your amulet, boots, and weapon(s), this build wants all gear to have high health first, then resists. Your amulet you want your missing attributes, then health, then resists. And your boots you want to prioritize movement speed, health, then resists.

Even though your helmet has a low life roll, keep it for a long time...well, until a better version comes up. Getting a +2 to Minion gems on a Bone Helmet isn't common at all. You got a life roll which is great (even though it isn't high) and you had a Prefix free so you could add +1 to Zombies. (Does the "prefix" talk make sense?)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Great job asking for help and I hope you keep liking the game!

Oh! And your gloves actually won't apply you. The "on kill" effects are only if YOU kill. With this build our minions kill, not us. (And the "on kill" effects wing apply to your minions either.) Make sense?
[/quote]

Thank you for response! I'm really unclear on how the crafting works tbh. I've lookied it up and theres not much clear explanations.

Prefix and suffix? All i can tell is my crafting recipes are trash right now anyways lol. The helmet was bought in the trade shop for like 5 chaos.

I think the goal would be for my chest to have 6 links, high HP, +1 zombie (so I can have 6 big boy zombies), Lightning and Cold Resist.

Can't seem to find that anywhere on poe.trade. I have found some with those specs without the +1 zombies but I dont know how to tell if I can add the zombies later and dont even have the crafting recipe anyways.

The gloves do actually give bonuses and honestly the RAMPAGE bonus is just awesome for so many reasons. Zombies smash the enemies and I rack up 150+ RAMPAGE bonus for huge movespeed, regen bonuses, and then all these random effects proc like aoe stun. Theres a better set of gloves that gives 1.5 sec phys dmg immunity that I might go for.

Im sure theres other gloves better fitted to this build but damn if it isnt amazing to see 950 RAMPAGE! on my screen during delves lol.

I'm actually already at some pretty high attribute scores for everything. The plan is to keep these high so I can upgrade everything to 20 then get the +20% quality and then go back down on the dex a little.

So, if what Im understanding you're saying is Focus on 1) Body Armor with better life rolls 2)Amulet with resist and attributes but *also* a life roll (mine has no life). The other things (besides gloves) are going to be extremely difficult to get all those resists rolls AND Life.

Thanks again for your time friend
Null and Void Legion Gloves Yesterday
[wiki]

Level: 57 Strength: 44 Intelligence: 44 ilvl: 83 Max sockets: 4 (4)

+23 to Strength
168% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+66 to maximum Life
36% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Removes Elemental Ailments on Rampage
Gain Immunity to Physical Damage for 1.5 seconds on Rampage
Rampage

These bad boys are what im going for but they are 1-2 Exalted O.o
"
Thank you for response! I'm really unclear on how the crafting works tbh. I've lookied it up and theres not much clear explanations.

Prefix and suffix? All i can tell is my crafting recipes are trash right now anyways lol. The helmet was bought in the trade shop for like 5 chaos.
Have you checked this link out?:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2322406:Crafting Bench & Modifiers. Let me know if it helps at all and if you have any questions after. If it doesn't make sense, I'd like to know as well so I can explain things better.

"
I think the goal would be for my chest to have 6 links, high HP, +1 zombie (so I can have 6 big boy zombies), Lightning and Cold Resist.

Can't seem to find that anywhere on poe.trade. I have found some with those specs without the +1 zombies but I dont know how to tell if I can add the zombies later and dont even have the crafting recipe anyways.
Just go 6 link and high health. Resists are easy to makeup elsewhere. Get the expensive/harder to find stuff first. Then build around it.

"
The gloves do actually give bonuses and honestly the RAMPAGE bonus is just awesome for so many reasons. Zombies smash the enemies and I rack up 150+ RAMPAGE bonus for huge movespeed, regen bonuses, and then all these random effects proc like aoe stun. Theres a better set of gloves that gives 1.5 sec phys dmg immunity that I might go for.

Im sure theres other gloves better fitted to this build but damn if it isnt amazing to see 950 RAMPAGE! on my screen during delves lol.
Well...I have been taught :).

"
I'm actually already at some pretty high attribute scores for everything. The plan is to keep these high so I can upgrade everything to 20 then get the +20% quality and then go back down on the dex a little.

So, if what Im understanding you're saying is Focus on 1) Body Armor with better life rolls 2)Amulet with resist and attributes but *also* a life roll (mine has no life). The other things (besides gloves) are going to be extremely difficult to get all those resists rolls AND Life.
So, you want life on EVERYTHING (except your weapon). Resists are easy to spread out so you don't have to care too much about them as long as you are a little overcapped on each resist. If you're a little overcapped on each resist, it'll give you wiggle room to swap gear out without them needing very specific rolls.

It takes time to get it all without shopping. GGG stands for Grinding Gear Games. They want that great gear to be rare. Grinding for Gear. So don't be discouraged with drops. They'll come. You just have to like your character enough that you don't get tired of it while you slowly progress you gear :).

"
Thanks again for your time friend
My pleasure! Thanks for posting! You have great questions and comments! Ask and comment as much as you like.

Annnnnd

"
Null and Void Legion Gloves Yesterday
[wiki]

Level: 57 Strength: 44 Intelligence: 44 ilvl: 83 Max sockets: 4 (4)

+23 to Strength
168% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+66 to maximum Life
36% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Removes Elemental Ailments on Rampage
Gain Immunity to Physical Damage for 1.5 seconds on Rampage
Rampage

These bad boys are what im going for but they are 1-2 Exalted O.o
Ha ha. Happy saving! ;)

Annnnnd

Hey mate, first time player on ps4 and loving the build :)

Just wondering what you think on the weapon Montegrul Grasp (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mon%27tregul%27s_Grasp)

Thoughts are to go pure lightning with phase and make the fire and cold DMG count

Also thanks :), will likely try the RF build next season
"

Thanks for that info - I was wondering how Rampage might fit into the Build. You have given me another thing to consider trying out.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info