Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Spoiler
"
Prof549 wrote:
"

Welcome to the land of PoE. We all hope you never leave ;).

Good question! To maintain all of the concepts of the build you have to have a Melee Attack. So you could simply use a basic attack like Sunder but keep in mind that it's not an escape skill. Shield Charge is an excellent movement skill option to replace CD with, but keep in mind it doesn't move over obstacles. Leap Slam is a good movement skill that can move over obstacles but doesn't hit enemies in a path like Shield Charge does.

Play around with couple and see what aspects of the skills you prefer the most. Personally, on builds where I don't have Fortify or Holy Relic, I don't even have a movement skill. I just use flasks to escape.

Two things to keep in mind:
Accuracy: All Attacks can miss. We don't focus on accuracy at all, so if any of these attacks miss, the attacks won't proc the linked perks. (The last time I attempted Leap Slam, it needed to roll a Hit to move. So it'd be risky as an escape since we don't focus on accuracy.)
Elemental Equilibrium: Charged Dash has lightning damage naturally in the skill itself. Many Melee Attacks are only physical. If you choose a skill that is only physical, you'll have to ensure you have added fire or lightning (never cold) damage to attacks (not spells) to proc EE. Consecrated Path might be a good one to try as well! Hmmmmm...those gears at the PoE loading screen are starting to move in my head.

Good question. Let me know if you have any more :). [/span]

"
Prof549 wrote:
So, if i'd decide to dump a movement aspect from a trigger skill it could be, for example, Tectonic Slam?
Yup. Tectonic Slam works great.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 30, 2019, 2:01:44 PM
Hi again,

So, as embarassing as it is i have just discovered that i was not using any curses at all. I thought they are all automatically casted, but they weren't!! So i was like trying to figure out - where is the amazing slow that you were praising so many times at? Well, i guess it works fine now. But with that i have two questions:

1. by watching your video i noticed that you are playing on a gaming console and not PC, so that might be a bit different with UI, but how do you have your skills layed out? I am at my max here, so i figured out instead of LMB being "walk" i mapped that for dashing so its walking and then pressing shift to stand and cast dash and it wokrs well, just getting used to it, and then i can have curses in the skills section (1-5), along with golem and that other flying thingy, and cast zombies :) I also ran into problem - when i cast both curses, i end up with not enough mana to cast zombies. It is not a problem while i have them all on (10 of them), but if map is strong and they die, it is difficult to recast them, as i have to take donw a curse, and drink mana trying to recast them. Then put the curse back again, but usually by that time they are dead. Any thoughts? Maybe on 3.7 i willjust focus to have more mana 125 is what the zombie cost, so i need 1250 min mana pool to have that reduced to 10% with both curses up? Is that a way to go - i feel like you have been focusing more on life and resistances in Your guide...

2. what is your flask setup like? I am currently using just one mixed for hp/mana, two health flasks, and two running speed just to add some clear speed to the build.

3. I liked your build before, because the zombies are just like street thugs - they circle the mobs and kick them until everything is dead - now i like it even more as i finally understood how things work :)

4. With regards to earlier misunderstanding - i am glad to have been of some help to make things easier, if you have found your guides to be not specific, but i wasn't pointing out anything wrong, and am grateful for your support :)

5. as usual - have a nice day!
Hey EnsKW,
"
EnsKW wrote:
Hi again,

So, as embarassing as it is i have just discovered that i was not using any curses at all. I thought they are all automatically casted, but they weren't!! So i was like trying to figure out - where is the amazing slow that you were praising so many times at? Well, i guess it works fine now. But with that i have two questions:
Ha! That's awesome. I'm glad you got it figured out :).

"
1. by watching your video i noticed that you are playing on a gaming console and not PC, so that might be a bit different with UI, but how do you have your skills layed out? I am at my max here, so i figured out instead of LMB being "walk" i mapped that for dashing so its walking and then pressing shift to stand and cast dash and it wokrs well, just getting used to it, and then i can have curses in the skills section (1-5), along with golem and that other flying thingy, and cast zombies :) I also ran into problem - when i cast both curses, i end up with not enough mana to cast zombies. It is not a problem while i have them all on (10 of them), but if map is strong and they die, it is difficult to recast them, as i have to take donw a curse, and drink mana trying to recast them. Then put the curse back again, but usually by that time they are dead. Any thoughts? Maybe on 3.7 i willjust focus to have more mana 125 is what the zombie cost, so i need 1250 min mana pool to have that reduced to 10% with both curses up? Is that a way to go - i feel like you have been focusing more on life and resistances in Your guide...
Some of my builds I can play on both PC or Console. Others, just console. On PC I always have my movement skill as my Right Click (I use a right handed mouse) and my skeletons as Space Bar. My flasks are always #'s 1-4 as Life Flasks and my escape flask is always #5. I then have the skills that I only use in my hideout as Q,W,E,R,T (Zombies, Golem, Holy Relic, Auras). Which leads into your second statement.

If the Zombies die mid-map, it's not a big deal. That's what the skeletons are for. The skeletons (even as a four link) deal enough damage to go about a map...you just have to be more careful as your zombies won't be taking attention away from you. Having a 6 link Zombies will take lots of mana to cast, the 5 link not so much. But the intent is that the Zombies, though they are the primary minion/skill aren't actually needed because of the skeletons. So you don't have to worry. I just resummon mine once I get back to my hideout.

"
2. what is your flask setup like? I am currently using just one mixed for hp/mana, two health flasks, and two running speed just to add some clear speed to the build.
On PC I just use 4 Life flasks (all remove Bleed) and one escape flasks (either a Quicksilver or Quartz) that removes Chill/Freeze. I can't think and react correctly fast enough to have specific flasks for each of the 5 flask buttons. But do whatever you like as long as you stay alive.

"
3. I liked your build before, because the zombies are just like street thugs - they circle the mobs and kick them until everything is dead - now i like it even more as i finally understood how things work :)
Ha ha. Awesome analogy. Anytime you aren't sure about anything, please ask. I'm happy to help. Don't be embarrassed. There are always others that don't post that your questions would help.

"
4. With regards to earlier misunderstanding - i am glad to have been of some help to make things easier, if you have found your guides to be not specific, but i wasn't pointing out anything wrong, and am grateful for your support :)
I'm glad :)...and thanks!

"
5. as usual - have a nice day!
You too! Thanks for questions. Ask more if anything comes up.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone,

If you're planning on playing this build (or continuing on Standard) here's a little update to the changes that I'll likely make (of course the patch notes haven't been released yet so this may change again):

Only one change: The movement skill. I really like Charged Dash. I am able to play long enough when the skill obeys my commands. I can look away from the screen with good rhythm to the skill and can play it well without getting sick or tired. But there is a glitch with Channelling skills that makes them stutter. It makes me instantly nauseous. I'm not sure if you've come across it or not, but I see it often enough, even if it's rare, that I've been considering/trying to replace CD as a movement skill for a while :(. I really like CD and all the elements it brings but I just can't play with the channelling glitch. (The glitch is that sometimes while holding a channelled skill, if you get interrupted by an enemy hit, you'll sometimes re-cast the skill over and over instead of starting to channel again...even though you're still holding the button down. So for me that means, lots of unexpected screen movements.)

So CD's replacement will likely be Consecrated Path. It'll provide Life regen for you and your minions, positively impact EE, and still provides all the other benefits that CD did. The only issue is that the screen movement is a little more aggressive when using this skill. So I'm hoping to find a natural way to avoid seeing the movement or using the skill sparingly enough that I'll be able to recover quick enough. Hopefully accuracy won't be an issue as the skill only jumps if we roll a Hit. The skill actually benefits the build better but I wasn't using for the obvious health reasons. So let's hope this works. It also more naturally flows with our build attribute wise as well.

Anyway, just a heads up for those that follow the skill to a "T".

Annnnnd

I will play this build as a starter :)
any update maybye ?
"
nyuhime wrote:
I will play this build as a starter :)
any update maybye ?
Hey nyuhime,

Thank you! I'll likely have the 3.7 guide posted this evening. There will be very minor changes. The skill tree will be the exact same, though I have removed a couple nodes so that the tree only goes to level 90. I'll let people choose what to do themselves if they get beyond 90. Because of the changes to melee skills and the issue that I previously mentioned with channeled skills, I will be changing Charge Dash to Consecrated Path. The only other gem that may change is the 6th support gem in the zombie link. with all the other physical damage support gems that were added, mail a physical might not be the best damaged support. I won't know DPS stats until Path of Building has been completely updated.

But tonight will likely be the night that I complete this and continue work on the Righteous Fire guide.

Annnnnd

Annnnnd

I played this up to 76 quickly. I love it. I am using two Spectres, Stone Golem, Relic and 10 golems...everything is deleted. Only on lvl 4 maps and delved a bit. Honestly its VERY rare for any of mine to die. In fact I get a little lazy unless I am trying to really move fast. I sometimes get off guard when I get hit a bit.

Right now I am using Advancing Fortress for weapon for 15% Block and Wraithlord helmet for +1000 to Spectree Health but it will need to be replaced soon I am sure. For Amulet I use The Anvil for more block because its downside of -10% cast/attack is irrelevant to this build. So far thats going real well.

I just wanted to post and thank you for the build. I have tried a few minion builds but havent got what I want....this is going wonderfully. I run through everything as it gets deleted. The only thing I have to watch for drops as I am moving forward of the killin.

Delving has been great but I havent got past lvl 68 mobs so its not much of a challenge... but I think thats going to be fun as well as temple. My league starter is a tanky templar and his clear speed was too weak to really makes those fun...but he got the currency to make this build more fun.

Thanks again!

Nice artwork that reminds me of Necromancer. Anyone know the artist?
Is there an 3.8 updated passive tree?

What is in the guide and my path of building, and passive tree don't line up.

I'm a relative noob at this game, and don't want to make a mistake that requires me to waste currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info